1934 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
28.45 kB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

0 Screenshots

About This File

This is my just finished Honeycomb Bravo profile for the iNiBuilds A300 for Xplane 11.  I am also working on finishing up a profile for the Alpha that compliments this one for the Bravo.  Be sure to download the Readme with it for details on what all the functions do and how to set XPlane 11 to work with it.

Jason

For which Simulator

X-Plane

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Very nice.  One minor documentation error:  You list landing lights in the bravo readme but they're the runway turnoff lights you're actually toggling.  You might also explicitly call out a recommended start state of all toggles on the alpha and bravo down so that you can combine the overlapping lights to handle the double toggle up/down component (IE, both down is down, one up one down is middle, both up is up).  

A bit more feedback after completing a flight.  

1) Anti-Ice LED. - You might consider adding some or conditions to toggle the LED on for any of the Pitot Heats (maybe just Capt and F/O, not sure if the STBY one should be included).  

2) Low Hyd Pressure - This could be an error on my part / step I missed initializing the plane before departure, but this particular LED never turned off.  the dataref you're checking is set to "1" so its legit on, but I'm not sure why its set to one or what that really means.  I dont have any warnings displayed and all 3 Hydraulic feeds are on.

3) APU LED - I think the dataref you want is A300/APU/is_running.   Inibuilds doesn't appear to be using the generic sim one. 

• Upvote 2

On 4/30/2021 at 9:58 AM, JumboAg said:

2) Low Hyd Pressure - This could be an error on my part / step I missed initializing the plane before departure, but this particular LED never turned off.  the dataref you're checking is set to "1" so its legit on, but I'm not sure why its set to one or what that really means.  I dont have any warnings displayed and all 3 Hydraulic feeds are on.

3) APU LED - I think the dataref you want is A300/APU/is_running.   Inibuilds doesn't appear to be using the generic sim one. 

For 2 I found that, like in 3, ini uses some custom datarefs. I just set it to OR conditions for the low pressure datarefs for each of the hydraulic systems (A300/HYD/servo_{blue,green,yellow}_low_pressure). If any of those 3 are =1 I turn the LOW HYD PRESSURE annunciator on.

For 3 I think it's actually A300/APU/is_available, but yeah. I used that one and it looks like it's working.

I also changed the LED for the HDG and NAV AP LEDs. I set the HDG LED to A300/MCDU/animations/lights/heading_sel =1 and the NAV LED to A300/MCDU/animations/lights/nav =1.

My modified version is attached here.

modified_a300_bravo.json

On 8/25/2021 at 6:43 PM, cappsaj06 said:

how does a person load these in?

copy the file to your computer, then in the honeycomb software go to actions -> settings -> import profile. 

• Upvote 1

having trouble will not do anything what kind of custom folder do i need to make and where would it go?

Make sure you make a custom profile in XPlane 11 for the iNiBuilds A300 that is linked to both the PAX and Cargo Variants(this is from the read me file)

Just can't get this to work. When I go to BFC plugin within X-Plane and reload bindings the popup shows it has loaded the profile with 66 bindings. The only binding I have assigned to the Bravo within X-Plane setting are the axis. Any help would be appreciated.