QualityWings 787 Bravo Throttle Quadrant ( LED Lights Functional )

Create an account or sign in to download this
2314 Downloads
5 From 1 review
234.42 kB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

This was created utilizing the Simpit Event Variable shared by Documentation with the Quality Wings 787.

This profile comes combined with the Alpha and Bravo Profile and allows you to import both from a single file. 

Please make sure you have your 787 updated to the lastest version and the latest version of Honeycomb Configurator.

thank you everyone for your support and feedback!

For which Simulator

P3D V5

What's New in Version 1.0.0.2   See changelog

Released

LED lights have been updated using the settings from the profile below , Thanks Vaz 

This does contain both Alpha and Bravo Profiles.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 1/23/2021 at 11:22 AM, Dendarian said:

Any feedback or suggestions on this profile are welcome.

when I import this it gives me a few missing bindings. This is one for example. Do you have any recommendations for fixing this? Thanks!

3265a1e0ba7baafd6fcea1ad0d7f1f6d.png

On 11/28/2021 at 5:47 PM, Electrix_13 said:

when I import this it gives me a few missing bindings. This is one for example. Do you have any recommendations for fixing this? Thanks!

3265a1e0ba7baafd6fcea1ad0d7f1f6d.png

I have the same error

5 hours ago, isobar said:

I have the same error

I have some-what trough trial and error discovered that some of these re-names are non-existent so to me it sounds like QW has changed the naming schema of these commands. I did create a forum post in hopes they can confirm if the SDK PDF for QW787 is up to date as that is dated February 2019. For example one of the values that is a mismatch when the sim is started for me is this variable below:

2cf858d4752df85492249adc24b74675.png

498147cdf8fec274892970d32c326fa6.png

However, If you rename it to just ELEV_TRIM_UP fixes the problem for one of the variables that it doesn't recognize on startup, but it doesn't animate the button of the trim in the VC of the QW787. This is why my thought is that the file that comes in the QW787 install is not up to date or not accurate in certain regards. Some commands work but others don't. Hopefully QW or someone else can take the mantle from here.

• Like 1

Update: I have fixed the issues with the yoke. It's just a matter of renaming the ID's for the incorrect mappings. It seems from the videos I've seen that the Trim Up & Down buttons aren't animated if done through a yoke but rather are animated through mouse click. However, not too sure on this. I wouldn't mind uploading the copy if needed be. Going to work on correcting the throttle.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 9:13 PM, Electrix_13 said:

Update: I have fixed the issues with the yoke. It's just a matter of renaming the ID's for the incorrect mappings. It seems from the videos I've seen that the Trim Up & Down buttons aren't animated if done through a yoke but rather are animated through mouse click. However, not too sure on this. I wouldn't mind uploading the copy if needed be. Going to work on correcting the throttle.

Thank you for your work on this. Any ETA on when the Throttle will be good to go? 

On 12/2/2021 at 9:13 PM, Electrix_13 said:

Long night of work and then slamming my head learning thank you so much for finding that error though much appreciated I need to give the profile a revisit it's been a year and I've learned a lot more about programin in p3d / xplane / 2020.

Thank you for your work on this. Any ETA on when the Throttle will be good to go? 

throttle should be included and working @isobar  let me know what you are experiencing issues importing.

I'm working on getting Lights to behave properly , there is another profile on here where the lights are working but they behave a little differently.  I'll have time over holidays to revist and fix things any or issues let me know again thank you all for your feed back and help.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:05 PM, Dendarian said:

Long night of work and then slamming my head learning thank you so much for finding that error though much appreciated I need to give the profile a revisit it's been a year and I've learned a lot more about programin in p3d / xplane / 2020.

throttle should be included and working @isobar  let me know what you are experiencing issues importing.

I'm working on getting Lights to behave properly , there is another profile on here where the lights are working but they behave a little differently.  I'll have time over holidays to revist and fix things any or issues let me know again thank you all for your feed back and help.

Thanks again for all your great work! Any updates yet?