AirfoilLabs C172 SP

Create an account or sign in to download this
1231 Downloads
4 From 1 review
48.58 kB File Size
  • Like 2

2 Screenshots

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the AirfoilLabs C172 SP. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.0.0.1) or use the local load function.

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

Not all buttons are mapped due to X-Plane providing a high level of flexibility within the GUI for assigning buttons and switches. Only those that aren't exposed or required conditions for more precise operation are mapped.

Please note this document was originally created by the Aerosoft team and I have simply 'borrowed' it to keep the level of information about this profile consistent with their approach.

I've created a couple of different types of button overlays. The second version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

AirfoilLabs_C172_SP__Profile_Description.pdf

172_Button_Overlays.pdf

172_Button_Overlays_V2.pdf

For which Simulator

X-Plane

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello highflyer,

First thank you for the AFL Cessna profile with the little extras which are great. 
I'm still learning my way into the Bravo, however I believe I have installed the profile correctly and it throws a small error. (see attached scr-shot)
The Parking Brake assignment works, so I am lost with what might be wrong and don't want to try and change anything in case it breaks the profile.

Could you assist with some feedback please.

TinkerNZ

AFL Bravo Prifile Error.jpg

5 hours ago, TinkerNZ said:

Hello highflyer,

First thank you for the AFL Cessna profile with the little extras which are great. 
I'm still learning my way into the Bravo, however I believe I have installed the profile correctly and it throws a small error. (see attached scr-shot)
The Parking Brake assignment works, so I am lost with what might be wrong and don't want to try and change anything in case it breaks the profile.

Could you assist with some feedback please.

TinkerNZ

AFL Bravo Prifile Error.jpg

Hi @TinkerNZ

Thanks for the note, things keep changing this is the 2nd or 3rd profile I've had to fix now. 

I've fixed it and uploaded a new version. Try that and see how you go.

Cheers,  

On 8/13/2021 at 8:20 PM, highflyer525 said:

Try that and see how you go.

Thanks for tweaking the file. I wonder if there is something not quite right at my end as I now get an other error and also the HDG function won't engage.
Let me know what you suspect and i might have a play with it on my next days off.

Cheers

TinkerNZ

AFL Bravo Prifile Error2.jpg

30 minutes ago, TinkerNZ said:

Thanks for tweaking the file. I wonder if there is something not quite right at my end as I now get an other error and also the HDG function won't engage.
Let me know what you suspect and i might have a play with it on my next days off.

Cheers

TinkerNZ

AFL Bravo Prifile Error2.jpg

Ahh not sure how that slipped in, I've fixed that error now in the new upload. 

As for the HDG not engaging that is odd, that works fine on my version. 

I take off, engage the Autopilot, then press the HDG button and HDG appears in the AutoPilot window and the aircraft heads towards the heading bug. 

Maybe the last error was causing it to bomb out before it reached the HDG button code. Is it working with the new version? 

Cheers,

Hi highflyer525 I've just picked up this aircraft and your profile, so don't know if you'll see this now.. I too cannot engage the HDG function. Oddly the button on the aircraft panel Autopilot animates, but does not engage.