ToLiss A319/A321 Profile

Create an account or sign in to download this
2524 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
48.39 kB File Size
  • Like 2

5 Screenshots

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the ToLiss A319 and A321.

Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.0.0.1) or use the local load function.

This will still need some configuring in the X-Plane joystick menu.

Please see my screenshots for the X-Plane joystick configuator. Some of them you can change to whatever you like, such as the switches, but anything relating to the throttles and autopilot, I suggest leaving as is, unless you know what you're doing.

1. Landing Gear LED's working
  2. SOME of the ANC message lights working.
  3. Reversers have been set up so that they actually work in the reverse detent. (use 'throttle up a bit for engine #n' in X-Plane configuation).
  4. Reverser handles go on in the on position, and off in the off position. No more toggling!
  5. Rotary knobs set up (all except 'CRS')
  6. AutoPilot LED working with AP1 &/or AP2

I have not been able to get the Master Caution/Warning ANC messages to illuminate, and I think it's because ToLiss uses a dataref for each individual failure, and so they would all have to be mapped individually. I could be wrong, but if you know how to get them to work, please let me know and I'll update the profile.
I had a similar problem with the Door ANC light, it would always be lit, even when all doors were closed and secured, so will have to do a bit more digging on that. (ALL FIXED IN V1.5. See changelog below)

If you find any problems with this, please let me know and I'll fix where neccessary.

This is not perfect, but will hopefully be good enough for you to jump in and fly at least!
Any suggestions are welcome, and I'll try and get the changes made!

(N.B. I have my flaps axis set to control flaps 1, 2 and 3, and then the detend (position 17) as flaps 4. I found this gave me a better range for the flaps position, but again, that's just personal preference.

For more help using this in X-Plane, please check out this video:

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.51   See changelog

Released

1. Landing Gear LED's modified to match panel annunciators.
  2. Master Caution & Master Warning annunciators added.
  3. Engine Fire annunciator for both Eng1 and Eng2 individually.
  4. APU Fire added to Engine Fire annunciator.
  5. Starter Engaged annunciator when in IGN/START.
  6. Low Volts annunciator triggered when les than 25Volts.
  7. Each aircraft door (PAX & Cargo) individually linked to 'Door' annunciator.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@kavster

Nice work. Thanks for putting this together. The only anomaly I ran into, is after I set my Landing Gear to the Up Position using the Toliss A321, the Left Gear LED was blinking red the entire time. It appeared to be set up correctly, so no error on your part. I also have the BSS Package as well as Jar Design Co_plugin so any number of things could be causing it to behave like that. But If anyone else runs into this, the quick fix was to copy the DATA Ref for the Right Gear LED and paste it into the Left Gear LED. So now both are reading the same gear and it works. Again, thanks, the ability to change the altitude and heading was a snap. : )

Dave. 

Hi! I'm struggling to find the version 2.0.0.1. The only version that I was able to find on aerosoft and honeycomb official sites is 2.0.0.0. Where can I get the updated 2.0.0.1? 

Apologies for the late replies to everyone.
It turns out that my bravo was faulty, and I've had to send it back for a replacement.
My new one is due within the next week, where I will go through this profile with a fine tooth-comb and make any required changes.

I don't anticipate any, but I want to make sure.

On 3/3/2021 at 7:54 PM, Juan G. Jalil said:

@kavster any comment about how to get 2.0.0.1?

Again, sorry for the late reply, for some reason Aerosoft doesn't notify me when there are comments on here, I've only just seen this.
The correct answer is what damiendep suggested, download the latest from the honeycomb website:

https://flyhoneycomb.com/pages/drivers

On 2/14/2021 at 6:30 PM, Dave1399 said:

@kavster

Nice work. Thanks for putting this together. The only anomaly I ran into, is after I set my Landing Gear to the Up Position using the Toliss A321, the Left Gear LED was blinking red the entire time. It appeared to be set up correctly, so no error on your part. I also have the BSS Package as well as Jar Design Co_plugin so any number of things could be causing it to behave like that. But If anyone else runs into this, the quick fix was to copy the DATA Ref for the Right Gear LED and paste it into the Left Gear LED. So now both are reading the same gear and it works. Again, thanks, the ability to change the altitude and heading was a snap. : )

Dave. 

Thanks for that, useful for those that may come across the problem.

Bit of a weird one, but glad to hear it was an easy fix!

@kavster In the description you say that rotary knob works except for CRS. At some point I also thought I had a faulty bravo because I couldn't Incr/Decr VS.

After trying in the C172, I found out that VS change was working OK. For some reason I can only change IAS, HDG & ALT but not VS in the 319. Weird...

Anyway, thanks for your work.

I wish I knew what I was doing wrong. Before trying profiles, most aircraft worked just fine with the Bravo throttle. Now after trying a couple profiles, not only do the aircraft I've downloaded profiles for not work, but the default ones don't work anymore. Guess I should start from scratch?

Hi all

I've installed this profile and have calibrated the toliss 319 and 321 dozens of times with no success in calibrating the throttles properly i put the throttle in idle and it goes in full reverse its its frustrating the life out of me and I don't know what to do next so any help would be appreciated 

I only having this problem with the toliss aircrafts all the Boeings are working ok

thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Mandalorian said:

Hi all

I've installed this profile and have calibrated the toliss 319 and 321 dozens of times with no success in calibrating the throttles properly i put the throttle in idle and it goes in full reverse its its frustrating the life out of me and I don't know what to do next so any help would be appreciated 

I only having this problem with the toliss aircrafts all the Boeings are working ok

thanks in advance

i managed to fix the issue in the toliss menu you have to turn off reverse on same axis then set Nos 7 8 & 13 14 to max reverse

unknown_2021.10.10-21.13.png

unknown_2021.10.10-21.13_1.png

I am having trouble getting the altitude dial to work. Heading and Speed work fine, but I cannot get it to dial in the altitude. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi @kavsterI'm using your profile as a base for my own profile for Toliss A319 and 321(Neo). I'm using the add-on for the airbus levers sow I have to change some lever configs due to the weird mapping of some buttons.

can you explain your detent setting  for reverse? I don't get that one.

I will post my profile here to,if you don't have any objection. I will give you credit for the base :)

Hello people. I have now modded this for the a340 reversers for the arrangement where lever 1 controls engine 1 and 2, and lever 2 controls 3 and 4. This also has the functional ap with push pull logic.Toliss A340.zip