Flight Factor 777 Worldliner Professional

Create an account or sign in to download this
646 Downloads
3 From 1 review
56.97 kB File Size
  • Like 1

2 Screenshots

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the Flight Factor 777 Worldliner Professional. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.0.0.1) or use the local load function.

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

Not all buttons are mapped due to X-Plane providing a high level of flexibility within the GUI for assigning buttons and switches. Only those that aren't exposed or required conditions for more precise operation are mapped.

Please note this document was originally created by the Aerosoft team and I have simply 'borrowed' it to keep the level of information about this profile consistent with their approach.

I've created a couple of different types of button overlays. The second version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

777_Button_Overlays.pdf

777_Button_Overlays_V2.pdf

FF_777_Worldliner_Professional_Profile_Description.pdf

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

MICK777CPT

Cant seem to get the HDG select button to work. All other work fine. Anyone else had issues?

Response from the author:

Should all be working now @MICK777CPT, thanks for letting me know.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use