Create an account or sign in to download this
5491 Downloads
4.4 From 15 reviews
62.25 kB File Size
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 Screenshots

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the Zibo Mod 737. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

Not all buttons are mapped due to X-Plane providing a high level of flexibility within the GUI for assigning buttons and switches. Only those that aren't exposed or required conditions for more precise operation are mapped.

Please note this document was originally created by the Aerosoft team and I have simply 'borrowed' it to keep the level of information about this profile consistent with their approach.

I've created a couple of different types of button overlays. The second version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

Button_Overlays.pdf

Button_Overlays_V2.pdf

Zibo_Mod_Profile_Description.pdf

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

• Fixed Auto Throttle toggle switch after a change in datarefs broke it

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

fdgfg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thks for making the profile!

Just wondering:

-I would like to change the MCP Left CRS (Course) to> MCP RIGHT CRS (Course), how do I adjust this in the configurator?

(Now it's binded to INT:FCU_SELECTOR, string w/value CRS)

-The APR button to the Approach mode button (instead of LNAV) in the Zibo 

-The ALT button to the Altitude Hold button (instead of APP) in the Zibo 

Thanks in advance

Response from the author:

Hi @fdgfg,

Sorry for the delayed response, I haven't been getting notifications.

If you've not already figured it out then:

Click on the right rotary knob in the configurator, click decrease on the left, open Conditions under press event and then Condition 4. In the 'Show Variable Area' a little further down you will see the VAR laminar/B738/autopilot/course_pilot_dn change this to laminar/B738/autopilot/course_copilot_dn You can do the same for the Increase button. change pilot to copilot.

The Approach button would need to use laminar/B738/autopilot/app_press

The Alt button would need to use laminar/B738/autopilot/alt_hld_press

If you want a list of all these commands, look in the root of the Zibo folder at the B738_Commands and B738_Datarefs text files.

Cheers, 

• Upvote 1
Link to review
Sky Command

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is amazing - any shot at fixing the course select in the FCU? literally thats all i need to be practically mouse free in the sim!

Hi @Sky Command,

I've just double checked it and it's working. If you're still having issues, contact me in the comments section or DM me. 

Cheers, 

Link to review
Herbert Weiss-Ravn

Thanks for the profile! Works perfectly. I am very happy, save me a lot of work :-))

Herbert

Link to review
Mst_Yoda

Thanks for the profile! Works perfectly as advertised and a good baseline for customization.

Link to review
Hilversum4

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Thanks for your profile. It looks very promising. But I received my Bravo throttle only yesterday and are still 'confused' so to say. 

Maybe you can help me with the following puzzle. After activating your ZIBO-mod profile I see within the X-plane 11 settings for various buttons:  do nothing, although they are assigned in your profile.

Are the settings, displayed in  X-plane the overall results or are the X-plane settings just another layer over your profile and will the program use the profile setting if the X-plane settings states: do nothing.

Hi @Hilversum4,

Thanks for the review. The settings in the new configuration tool are completely separate to those that you can see in X-Plane. So looking at your controller in the X-Plane controller settings menu and seeing lots of 'Do Nothings' is actually a good thing. Otherwise when you press a button it would try to do both things mapped in X-Plane and the configurator at the same time. They would conflict.

In the background, this configurator runs as a plugin and you'll see it under the plugins menu within X-Plane. It is running the last profile that you activated. If you are struggling to get it working, I find loading the Zibo mod in at an airport gate first, then activating the profile in the configurator, and finally going into the X-Plane Plugins menu at the top of the screen > Honeycomb > 'Reload Bindings' for the Bravo will kick it into action.

Any button or axis not mapped in the configurator (see profile PDF for a list,) feel free to map in X-Plane itself. The two will work together to provide all the mappings you need.

Hope this helps, feel free to PM me or carry on in the comments tab if you need more info,

Cheers,

Link to review
Tobi Beh

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Thanks for That Profile! Works Great except for the Landing Gear Lever. Its upside down. Down is up and Up is down. I changed it in the honeycomb Software, Now it works Great!

Thanks Tobi. That's really weird, I'm currently flying with it now and it's the right way round for me. Just double checked my JSON file with the one available for download and they're both the same.

Assigned to my down I have: laminar/B738/push_button/gear_down and assigned to my up I have laminar/B738/push_button/gear_up

If anyone else reports similar, I'll see if the Aerosoft team that made the tool know why this might be, can't think why it would be different for one vs another.

Cheers,

Link to review
Antonio Jimenez

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Good Morning.

I have loaded the Zibo profile with the Honeycomb configurator and it seems like a great job. although some things do not work for me:

If I activate button 14 (CRS) and move button 9-10 (DECR / INCR), nothing moves on the aircraft instruments. This happens to me with all airplanes even with the default profile, CRS does not work for me, although all the others work.

With the ZIBO profile, none of the buttons 20 to 33 work for me either.

Reverses do not work for me either, I have solved it by creating a new profile in X-Plane from the Zibo profile of the forum and assigning in X-Plane to levers 7 and 8 Toggle trust reverse # 1 and Toggle trust reverse # 2 In this way I have managed to activate the reverses, but what happens is that raising levers 7 and 8 activates reverses, but lowering them does not disable reverses; for them to deactivate, I have to lower the levers and raise them again.

Could you give me a solution for this?

Thanks.

Link to review
Bruce Thompson

So far, so good.
I had trouble with the AutoPilot button not working but figured out how to toggle it by mapping laminar/B738/autopilot/cmd_a_press in XPlane.

Are the buttons 20 to 33 mapped, or do they get done in XPlane?

Thanks

Link to review
DieKnallerbse

Great in itself, but when I'm on the landing approach and set the landing flaps, the autothrottle goes out every time and the plane crashes.

It would be great if this was fixed :)
Link to review
antb1

perfect solution for plug and play. takes the headache out of setup

Link to review
PeterR_Sco

First of all thanks for the profile for the ZIBO, just started using my Bravo Quadrant and this has undoubtedly saved me a lot of time!  I have tested the quadrant as much as I can on the ground, and apart from the reversers and TOGA I have no issue.  Apart from your profile, is there anything I need to configure within the x-plane 11 configuration for the throttle to make the reversers and TOGA work? 

Cheers, Peter

Hi @PeterR_Sco,

No there isn't, it should just work with the Honeycomb configurator. In fact, make sure nothing is assigned to anything in X-Plane just so there isn't a conflict.

With the reversers, if you start with the engines running, then when you lift the thrust reverse leavers up you should see and hear reverse idle kick in. Then, with them still raised, if you push the throttles forward, you'll see the reverse thrust transition from idle to max.

As for TO/GA, as long as your set up correctly for it in the cockpit, then it should work. Not sure how used to the Zibo mod you are, but make sure you're on the runway with the FMC fully programmed and the AutoThrottle turned on. Then the To/GA should work without issue.

If you're still having issues, PM me.

Cheers, 

Link to review

HI

I RUN MY XPLANE AND HONEYCOMB BRAVO WITH A APPLE IMAC CATALINA

I DOWNLOADED THE "CONFIGURETOR" AND WORKS FINE I EDITED THE BUTTONS AND LEDS.. NO PROBLEM

THE ONLY THING NOT WORKING IS

THAT I DOWNLOAD FOR EXAMPLE ZIBO 737 PROFILE.   Zibo_Mod_Throttle

TO MY MAC NO PROBLEM..

I OPEN CONFIGURATOR ...GO TO SETTINGS--IMPORT PROFILES--SELECT FILE--

AND WHEN I TRY TO SELECT  Zibo_Mod_Throttle  WITH MY MOUSE  --NOTHING!!

LIKE WHEN I TRY TO SELECT SOMETHING FROM "WINDOW OS" IN Y MAC

I ONLY HAVE "DEFAULT PROFILE" AND A COPY I MADE TO WORK WITH

IS THERE PROFILES FOR MAC??

TANX 

VICTOR DELGADO

Hi @victor delgado loaeza,

Your questions sounds like it's more for the configurator itself rather than my profile. I'm just a normal user so there isn't a lot I can do to help you as I don't have a MAC to test with either.

I would say, try posting your question here instead for the actual configurator: 

Raphael may be able to help you as I believe he was involved in the development of the configurator.

Sorry I can't help more. 

Thanks, 

Link to review
Alex Raymundo

Thank you! Hello, I have a question. I am flying the Zibo on X-plane 11 with the Zibo Mod profile and I noticed that the "Low Volts" Led light won't extinguish even during the flight. In the zibo_mod profile, the condtion used for this LED light is "sim/cockpit 2/annunciators/low_voltage with a value =1. What could be the error in this biding? Thanks! 

Hi @Alex Raymundo,

That's an odd one, I've just double checked it on mine and it's OK That particular dataref is a native X-Plane one rather than belonging to the Zibo mod in particular.

If you start the Zibo mod with engines running by ticking the 'start with engines running' tick box do you get it then? The only way I can make Low Voltage appear is if I turn the Gens off. 

Can carry on in the comments if you have any further questions.

Cheers, 

Link to review
Boeingboi

All the autopilot keys are in the wrong spot and when i try to change it it wont change nor is there a key for it.

Hi @Boeingboi,

Have you read the PDF profile that I've created that tells you what buttons do what? 

All of the Autopilot keys have been customised as obviously there isn't a VNAV or LNAV button on the throttle but they're the most common buttons used in the 737. They're correct as per the PDF that tells you what they are.

If you want to change them, look for the B738_commands.txt and B738_Datarefs.txt in the root of the Zibo folder which is full of the commands needed to make any button do anything you want. 

Cheers,

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use