Flight Factor Boeing 757 V2 Professional

Create an account or sign in to download this
1191 Downloads
4 From 2 reviews
57.29 kB File Size
  • Like 1

2 Screenshots

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for the Flight Factor 757 V2. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.0.0.1) or use the local load function.

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

Not all buttons are mapped due to X-Plane providing a high level of flexibility within the GUI for assigning buttons and switches. Only those that aren't exposed or required conditions for more precise operation are mapped.

Please note this document was originally created by the Aerosoft team and I have simply 'borrowed' it to keep the level of information about this profile consistent with their approach.

I've created a couple of different types of button overlays. The second version is a @Hilversum4 design, to make it one piece and a bit more sturdy.

Button_Overlays.pdf

Button_Overlays_V2.pdf

FF_757V2_Profile_Description.pdf

For which Simulator

X-Plane

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

• Adjusted profile document as I had incorrectly labelled some of the buttons and switches
  • Fixed the Master Caution LED thanks to @Sluijsens for pointing it out and providing the solution
  • Fixed reverse thrust which seemed to have stopped working. Thanks to @Sluijsens for pointing this out to me. (I hadn't flown this aircraft since and so hadn't noticed myself.)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, Tobi Beh said:

Does this Profile works for the 767 too?

Hi,

I don’t have that aircraft to test with I’m afraid. The only way to find out would be to test it if you have it.

Thanks, 

Hi, thanks for your work first.

Every knobs work fine but crs rotary doesn't move properly. 

It starts move left right once then stop. 

Can you check this?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kasanobah said:

Hi, thanks for your work first.

Every knobs work fine but crs rotary doesn't move properly. 

It starts move left right once then stop. 

Can you check this?

Hi @kasanobah,

Good catch thanks, You're dead right. Not sure how that slipped through!!! 

I've just amended it so that it rolls the ILS CRS knob on the pedestal. 

Thanks for spotting it, 

This aircraft was the first one I wanted to configure with the Bravo Throttle Quadrant, but you did all the work for me! :D

However, I think you got the anti ice reversed. Turing the toggle switches 5-7 on actually turns the anti-ice off and vice versa.

EDIT:

Also the lnav and vnav bindings seem to be switched

EDIT2:

I also found master caution not to be working. Using dataref 'war/main/42'  fixed it for me

33 minutes ago, Sluijsens said:

This aircraft was the first one I wanted to configure with the Bravo Throttle Quadrant, but you did all the work for me! :D

However, I think you got the anti ice reversed. Turing the toggle switches 5-7 on actually turns the anti-ice off and vice versa.

sim/cockpit2/annunciators/master_warning

EDIT:

Also the lnav and vnav bindings seem to be switched

EDIT2:

I also found master caution not to be working. Using dataref 'war/main/42'  fixed it for me

Hi @Sluijsens,

Thanks for the feedback. I think I might have messed up on version control as mine has the Master Caution working, but you're dead right, it's not on the uploaded version. Fail!!! I'll upload it with the correction in a moment. Good catch.

Maybe the Anti-ice is just a preference thing. Because they were just push buttons, I picked the same direction as the Zibo flick switches are. Down for On and up for Off.  

Interesting point on the LNAV/VNAV thing. When you say the wrong way round, is that because even though they're on top of each other, LNAV is first and so should be first in the line up followed by VNAV? My OCD is twitching a bit about this one now 🙂

Cheers,

6 minutes ago, highflyer525 said:

Hi @Sluijsens,

Thanks for the feedback. I think I might have messed up on version control as mine has the Master Caution working, but you're dead right, it's not on the uploaded version. Fail!!! I'll upload it with the correction in a moment. Good catch.

Maybe the Anti-ice is just a preference thing. Because they were just push buttons, I picked the same direction as the Zibo flick switches are. Down for On and up for Off.  

Interesting point on the LNAV/VNAV thing. When you say the wrong way round, is that because even though they're on top of each other, LNAV is first and so should be first in the line up followed by VNAV? My OCD is twitching a bit about this one now 🙂

Cheers,

OKay fair enough. The provided document shows the anti-ice the other way around so I thought i'd mention it :)

Also, somehow the reversers and toga are not working for me. It's not the profile, but maybe anyone has an idea?

2 hours ago, Sluijsens said:

OKay fair enough. The provided document shows the anti-ice the other way around so I thought i'd mention it :)

Also, somehow the reversers and toga are not working for me. It's not the profile, but maybe anyone has an idea?

Ahh I see, sorry I wondered what you meant. You're right, the documentation back to front. Thanks for pointing this out, I have amended it to match the actual buttons.

The Reversers were no longer working for me either. I'm not sure if something has changed since I first did them. However, I have now fixed them and found another way.

As for the TOGA, mine is working. Do you have the flight directors (both) and auto throttle switched on?

I have included you master caution fix and the thrust reverser fix in the new version.

Thanks,

What assignment do you set for reverse thrust? I've tried both toggle reversers 1&2 and Hold reversers at max on both 15&16 and 8&9 an neither seem to work

9 hours ago, sho69607 said:

What assignment do you set for reverse thrust? I've tried both toggle reversers 1&2 and Hold reversers at max on both 15&16 and 8&9 an neither seem to work

Hi @sho69607,

I'm using the toggle attached to the revere levers (but with conditions used to control the toggle so you don't end up in reverse when the reverse levers are back in the down position)

When you raise the reverse levers you will see the reversers in the sim raise to reverse idle. Then pushing the throttles forwards will increase to max reverse thrust

Dropping the reverse levers returns the throttles back to normal idle.

I found the max hold to be troublesome when trying to use it.

Cheers,

I did some flights with the 767 (not the 757) recently and didn't have any problems afaik and the reversers indeed worked. I think I did something wrong or just didn't pay enough attention.

Your profiles and the support you give for them are an example for how it should all work :)

Well done!

• Thanks 1