Message added by Tom,

Please do not report this resource for support. If you are having any issues, please post in our forum or open a ticket here.

MSFS Honeycomb Software

Create an account or sign in to download this
20415 Downloads
2.7 From 10 reviews
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the latest Software for the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle.

Only For MSFS
===================================================

For the new MSFS, you don't need a configuration tool and you only need this software to light up the LEDs,
the rest can be made inside the Simulator. As soon as we can access more functions inside the new Simulator, we will give them to you.

What's New in Version 2.1.0 - Download Fix   See changelog

Released

We have fixed the issue with the latest version sometimes not downloading. This update does not contain any new features or a new version, and does not require downloading if you already have the current version installed. Previous changelog:

- compiled against latest SDK 0.9
- fixed bug with "ENG OIL PRESSURE" variable in default Bravo throttle profile
- IAS LED now driven by "AUTOPILOT FLIGHT LEVEL CHANGE"
- LEDs stay off when there is no electric current present

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

MilkGaming

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

So what do I do if I can't download this?

Link to review
madivad

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Where is the actual application that runs to run the LEDs? I had a system crash and the leds never came back online, going back to this installer just wanted to reinstall the same app, but there's no file I can see that I can just run when I want to start FS2020. I realise I'm missing something, but how can I create a shortcut to make sure this starts?

Link to review
rjet17

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

the I downloaded works great no problems what's so ever. 

Link to review
Chris Brantley

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Need an option to change install paths. It currently installs everything on C://, however my MSFS2020 install is on a different drive. I attempted to move the files to my install location, but I still have no LEDs in FS2020. Any assistance would be appreciated. I also noticed the the Honeycomb Bridge Module does NOT start up on it's own when FS2020 is loaded. I have to manually start it, but even then I do not get LEDs

Link to review
George Meloche

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I have bought the Honeywell Alpha and Bravo controllers and as well I fly with X-Plane 11... at the present time I am encountering a problem  when I start X-Plane, and get to the cockpit, there is a message that reads as follows " jsonfile c:\Users\George\Desktop\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\AFC_Bridge\win_x64\AFC_Yoke_Config.json" could not be opened.

The caption above this message reads: AFCBridgeIReloadjason". 

What can I do to resolve this message that tells me that something is not working with my Honeycomb equipment ? 

Link to review
GordonGreig

25 of 27 members found this review helpful 25 / 27 members

Download link doesn't work in Chrome

Link to review
jobea maltat

8 of 10 members found this review helpful 8 / 10 members

hello

the download link does not work! a server problem?

Link to review
dawson.cannon

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

Once I installed it, my bluetooth headphones / all audio out is blocked. This driver blocks bluetooth?

Link to review
Ben Peart

7 of 12 members found this review helpful 7 / 12 members

There is currently a bug in the installer. Instead of adding a <Launch.Addon> section to the existing exe.xml file, it replaces the file with one of its own (that happens to be an invalid xml document as well). This has the effect of disabling any additional addons (like the RealSimGear add-on) that have already been installed. This is the exe.xml file the installer created:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>AFCBridge</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>C:\Users\BenPe\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\community\AFC_Bridge\bin\AFC_Bridge.exe</Path>
   </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Note it left out/removed the proper header:

<SimBase.Document version="1,0" Type="SimConnect">
  <Descr>Auto launch external applications on MSFS start</Descr>
  <Filename>exe.xml</Filename>

It also removed the RealSimGear Add-on section:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>RealSimGear Add-on</Name>
    <Path>C:\Users\BenPe\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\RealSimGear\bin\RealSimGear.exe</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

• Like 1
Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use