FSX Honeycomb Software

Create an account or sign in to download this
3985 Downloads
3 From 10 reviews
  • Thanks 1

1 Screenshot

What's New in Version 2.0.1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

JimSim

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Hello - I am unable to download this file - is there any other way you could send it to me?

UPDATE - please ignore my message - I copied the url to a new page and it downloaded perfectly.

Many thanks

• Upvote 1
Link to review
User4574

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have mixed feelings about this software. Its Ok for checking the calibration and where all the buttons are and what they are supposed to do but it seems to be next to impossible to get it to properly program my yoke for FSX. I think part of the issue is the way Microsoft programed FSX to work with controllers and the awful button mapping system. They didn't think to make it work with switches for example a light function will not have on and off as separate programable commands they'll read as on/off instead. If Microsoft/Dovetail just made a switch mode for most of the programable commands the switch panel on my yoke would be much more useful and realistic also some of the commands on the yoke do not exist as commands in FSX for example the beacon taxi and navigation lights are not on the list of programable light functions yet they are on the panel on the yoke for some reason. Also if you have trouble downloading it just copy the download link and save it then it should automatically download. If you get the 'can't download securely' issue just select save anyway and you should be able to install it from the zip file after that. Its usually the Google Chrome browser that is giving it these kinds of issues.

Link to review
Neil H

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Downloaded straight off no problems - just need to find profiles for FSX 

Link to review
boeing1

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

Unable to download

Link to review
sudqui

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Hi, I can not download the file. Can you send it to me via cloud?

regads.

Link to review
hshir

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Hi there. Unfortunately , when opening the configurator after install, all I see is empty software page ( blue square) with nothing on it. It seems like the configurator is hanging after opening.

What can be done?    😞

image.png

Link to review
Stevea32

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

i downloaded the configurator installed it ran it and its way too complicated to use for the average person. it seems like you need to be a developer to understand what everything is supposed to do. how can you expect everyone to understand all of the conditions and variables??????? nice hardware crap software!!!!

Link to review

Buen sitio para encontrar los drivers de Honeycomb. Están muy claros y bien organizados.

Gracias por el buen trabajo

Link to review
Zsofine

Unable to download Honeycomb Bravo software for FSX. What good is the Throttle Quadrant without software???

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use