Create an account or sign in to download this
4202 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
69.38 kB File Size
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for 777. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Please be sure that you activated the PMDG support in the configurator tool (Actions -> Activate / Deactivate PMDG)

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

T7_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

For which Simulator

P3D V4
P3D V5

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

- compatible with the latest config tool version
- fixed wrong button numbering in PMDG_Profile_Description
- added "Variables_and_Conditions" documents, thanks to forum member Bert Laverman

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Does anyone have this profile already loaded in their Configurator they would be willing to export and upload here? Not to be lazy but this takes so much time to create lol. Thanks!

Just downloaded this and tried it out, but all of my warning lights are staying on and don't shut off.

On 3/27/2021 at 2:34 AM, sho69607 said:

Just downloaded this and tried it out, but all of my warning lights are staying on and don't shut off.

Same here. 

Loaded this configuration several times with succes, but for some reason the configuration randomly falls out and the only way to deal with this problem is to totally reinstall the whole Honeycomb Configurator and start all over again and importing the profile and activating it before it shows up again in P3Dv4 as well as in v5.
What the heck is going on?!      

Just now, blue_knight said:

anybody know why when I download the file it won't let me put it into the configured. I'm using a Mac