PMDG NGX(u)

Create an account or sign in to download this
5683 Downloads
3.8 From 10 reviews
59.59 kB File Size
  • Thanks 6

1 Screenshot

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for PMDG NGX and NGXu. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Please be sure that you activated the PMDG support in the configurator tool (Actions -> Activate / Deactivate PMDG)

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

NGX(u)_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

For which Simulator

P3D V4
P3D V5

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

- compatible with the latest config tool version
- fixed wrong button numbering in PMDG_Profile_Description
- added support for NGXu BBJ
- added "Variables_and_Conditions" documents, thanks to forum member Bert Laverman

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Hans65

Latest Honeycomb Software 2. 1 installed.
Profile copied to Honeycomb\bin\honeycomb_profiles.
PMDG activated.
Profile activated.
No lamps, no thrust reversal, HDG, ALT, SPD cannot be adjusted.
Autopilot master switch only turns off the autopilot-master-switch in the cockpit, but cannot turn it on.

In short: The entire profile has no function for me.

My own old profile used for all other commercial airplanes works at least with the lamps and (remarkably) with the thrust reverser.

What am I doing wrong with your profile?

Auf deutsch:

Neueste Honeycomb Software 2.1 installiert.
Profil in Honeycomb\bin\honeycomb_profiles kopiert.
PMDG aktiviert.
Profil aktiviert.
Keine Lampen, keine Schubumkehr, HDG, ALT, SPD lassen sich nicht einstellen.
Autopilot Hauptschalter schaltet nur den Autopiloten-Hauptschalter im Cockpit aus, kann ihn aber nicht einschalten.

Kurzum: Das gesamte Profil hat bei mir keine Funktion.

Mein bislang verwendetes Profil für alle anderen Commercial-Airplanes funktioniert zumindest bei den Lampen und (bemerkenswert) bei der Schubumkehr.

Was mache ich bei Deinem Profil falsch?

Link to review
Francois Jonet

I have a Honeycomb yoke controls and throttle quadrant.
If I activate the yoke profiles for the PMDG NGX 737 then I deactivate the throttle profile! Can I make both profiles work together?

Link to review

I have downloaded the file for the PMDG 737NGXu and was able to have the LED lights working on my previous computer.  Since I have a new computer and am getting set up again, the LED lights no longer illuminate when I load the 737 NGXu profile.  The lights work in the default setting but not with you configuration.  Can you offer any suggestions?  

Thanks,

Scott

Link to review
AllanK

A great start to what I want to achieve.

Are you able to explain how you arrived at the value for MCP_CMD_A - 563870912?

Once I understand this perhaps I can make the modification I want.

Thanks in advance

Allan

Link to review

How do you have the sensitivity set on the flaps so that it works properly for you? I can't even 1 and 40

P3D 4.5

Link to review
scolei96

The bravo throttle is somehow stopping my Saitek rudder pedals from working in the PMDG 737 ngxu. They freeze about :10 seconds after flight initialization. New rudder pedals and they work fine with the PMDG 747. Any suggestions? 

Scott

Link to review
Puzant

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hi Everything is working good, except the reverse. I setup Throttle 1 and 2 in P3D V5 Axis and when i bring power down then engage reverse and move the throttle all the way back, the reverse is not engaging and you can only see the reverse thrust quarter up and not fully up. Can you please help. Thank you

Link to review
f.skywalker

Thanks it works for me very nice.

One thing i will change.

Can some one help me to modify this setting.

I will have Funktion 11 and 12 the flapps -increase and decrease not the Autopilot Disangage Bar

I have a problem to fix this.

Thanks Frank

Link to review
Bill Bray

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you Mate, very much appreciated.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use