PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II

Create an account or sign in to download this
3512 Downloads
3 From 1 review
87.73 kB File Size
  • Thanks 2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Template for PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II. Import it via the Honeycomb Configurator (you need the latest version 2.1.0) or use the local load function.

Please be sure that you activated the PMDG support in the configurator tool (Actions -> Activate / Deactivate PMDG)

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

QOTSII_Variables_and_Conditions.pdf PMDG_Profile_Description.pdf

For which Simulator

P3D V4
P3D V5

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

- compatible with the latest config tool version
- fixed wrong button numbering in PMDG_Profile_Description
- added support for NGXu BBJ
- added "Variables_and_Conditions" documents, thanks to forum member Bert Laverman

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Raphael,

Fantastic job on the profiles and the software its self.

I am having some troubles with the PMDG 747 profiles though, I seem to get most actions working on the yoke, but not on the throttle, the gear indicator lights up and the gear selector works as intended, but nothing else does.

I have activated the PMDG option in the action menu, and tried to reload the bindings.

The show bindings doesn't work for me in the sim either.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jc

Hi,

I installed the profile and assigned the throttles in the Prepar3Dv4 Controls panel. The axis work fine and the trim and landing gear lever work fine as well. But the Autopilot panel doesn’t work. Is that a bug? Or have I probably messed up the installation?

Regards

22 hours ago, planesofbcn said:

Hi,

I installed the profile and assigned the throttles in the Prepar3Dv4 Controls panel. The axis work fine and the trim and landing gear lever work fine as well. But the Autopilot panel doesn’t work. Is that a bug? Or have I probably messed up the installation?

Regards

Hi, it's me again.

So I know what I did wrong. When activating a profile, you need to have your sim closed. Now everything works fine.

Regards

• Aerosoft

On 24.12.2020 at 18:28, planesofbcn sagte:

Hi, it's me again.

So I know what I did wrong. When activating a profile, you need to have your sim closed. Now everything works fine.

Regards

Hi,

actually you don't necessarily have to restart the sim after activating a new profile in the Configurator. What you have to do is select "Reload Bindings" for either the AFC_Yoke or the BFC_Throttle from the in-sim menu, depending on which profile you've activated. 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 11:31 PM, CannonousCrash said:

Hi Raphael,

Fantastic job on the profiles and the software its self.

I am having some troubles with the PMDG 747 profiles though, I seem to get most actions working on the yoke, but not on the throttle, the gear indicator lights up and the gear selector works as intended, but nothing else does.

I have activated the PMDG option in the action menu, and tried to reload the bindings.

The show bindings doesn't work for me in the sim either.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jc

I am experiencing same behavior.

1. the gear indicator lights up and the gear selector works as intended, but nothing else does.

2. I have activated the PMDG option in the action menu, and tried to reload the bindings. The show bindings doesn't work for me in the sim either. 

I suspect the profile file is not in correct place. Where should it be located? 

Thank you

Benny K

Works great... One slight problem is the Door light stays on... (I am using the Cargo 747)

Cheers

Andrew

• Like 1

I got it to work (including autopilot), with sim closed, apply the profile, activate PMDG (even though you might have done it before), run the sim

I have added the detent release condition so that the reverser would return to idle reverse when the detent is released, makes the reverser cut less abrupt

@Raphael Jakob I'm having an issue with the reverser on eng 1. This profile allows eng 1 to go full reverse if the throttle is pulled through the detent without pulling the reverse lever first. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I might've found the issue... under eng 1's reverse lever, eng1_idle_rev_off was missing value 0 under variable 1

On 8/11/2021 at 5:52 AM, airbadger said:

@Raphael Jakob I'm having an issue with the reverser on eng 1. This profile allows eng 1 to go full reverse if the throttle is pulled through the detent without pulling the reverse lever first. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I might've found the issue... under eng 1's reverse lever, eng1_idle_rev_off was missing value 0 under variable 1

I too am having an issue with reverser#1, would you mind advising where you change this value?  I looked in the confi

guration app and couldn't see where i needed to edit this.

1 hour ago, Bluemarlin1 said:

I too am having an issue with reverser#1, would you mind advising where you change this value?  I looked in the confi

guration app and couldn't see where i needed to edit this.

Does this screenshot help? 

Screenshot 2021-08-15 091457.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, airbadger said:

Does this screenshot help? 

Screenshot 2021-08-15 091457.jpg

Thanks for that, added the value but no change my idle thrust reverser on throttle 1 does not activate.  throttle 2 3 and 4 all do...any ideas?

On 8/16/2021 at 4:50 AM, Bluemarlin1 said:

Thanks for that, added the value but no change my idle thrust reverser on throttle 1 does not activate.  throttle 2 3 and 4 all do...any ideas?

That's odd. I'm attaching my exported profile. Give that a try.

747 export.json

Hi guys, have a issue with end 2 reverser throttle. it doesn't work. have no idea why. i checked all values from other engines, they are all same.