Cathay Pacific VR-HYD (50th Anniversary Special Livery)

Create an account or sign in to download this
638 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
4.6 MB File Size

3 Screenshots

About This File

About This File

This pack contains the livery VR-HYD "Cathay Pacific 50th Anniversary" Special Livery for Aerosoft A330 RR Professional only. VR-HYD is a quite unique aircraft as it is

the only A330-300 in Cathay's fleet history to not receive the standard "Brushwing" livery but instead a "50th Anniversary logo" on the tail instead. Sadly this unique livery

didn't lasted long as VR-HYD was transited to Dragon Air less than a year after it's delivery to Cathay in 1996.

Please read the read-me file before installation to the root file!!!

Feel free to contact me if you find any flaws or problems, via Aerosoft Forum or my Email (link inside the read-me file)
Happy Flying!!!

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Texture Fix

This update is mainly focusing on some texture fixing about the registration. Update is recommended to improve the experience while using the livery.

Nose Wheel registration Fix

Corrected the registration on the nose wheel to the actual registration style on which can be found on the real aircraft

Cockpit registration improvement

Registration and SECAL codes have been remade to improve so it looks more likely to the real Airbus A330's in the world.

Added the missing thumbnail

I kida forgot the thumbnail when releasing this livery, my bad but I've added it back now......

Repackaging using the new Livery Installer

I packed this update with the new livery installer, so you need to use it during the installation. I'm not sure manual installation will or won't work, but you're highly recommend to use the brand new livery installer to install this update. 

User Feedback