Create an account or sign in to download this
1648 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
12.61 MB File Size
  • Thanks 3

3 Screenshots

About This File

Aegean Airlines A320 neo livery (2020) SX-NEO

This is my repaint for the latest Aegean's new era livery for the A320 neo. Feel free to share the file but please give proper credits! 

Enjoy!

I will try to correct any imperfections, so let me know when you spot any. Thanks!

Changelog:

v1.1.0 

• Right-side Greek flag orientation
  • Raccoon mask (glareshield) colour correction (black) instead of the Aegean blue

What's New in Version 1.1.0

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Την εγκατέστησα όπως γράφεις στο readme, αλλά δεν εμφανίζεται καν μέσα στο simulator, στην επιλογή αεροσκάφους..

• Upvote 1

On 3/8/2020 at 8:06 PM, Jim2016 said:

Την εγκατέστησα όπως γράφεις στο readme, αλλά δεν εμφανίζεται καν μέσα στο simulator, στην επιλογή αεροσκάφους..

On 3/11/2020 at 2:59 PM, andreasrizos said:

I have the same problem with Jim2016

Jim and Andreas, thank you for your comments. I use the A320 Professional version. This might be the reason. However, I highly doubt it because I have been installing numerous liveries that way, for very long time.

Εγώ δεν έχω την τελευταία έκδοση του A320 η αλήθεια είναι. Ευχαριστώ πάντως για την απάντηση. Θα ξανά προσπαθήσω να το ξανά εγκαταστήσω!!!!  

2 hours ago, andreasrizos said:

Εγώ δεν έχω την τελευταία έκδοση του A320 η αλήθεια είναι. Ευχαριστώ πάντως για την απάντηση. Θα ξανά προσπαθήσω να το ξανά εγκαταστήσω!!!!  

Andreas, I suspect that the texture.cfg file must have the correct paths to get the appropriate base models for the aircraft depending on your version. Indeed, in my livery the texture.cfg points to the folder \Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\ which is probably NOT present in defferent versions (e.g. X Extended etc.). I would recommend to make a backup copy of the texture.cfg file and then edit the one in the livery folder with a text editor (e.g. Notepad), to point to the base model folder of your version!

Let me know if that helps!

On 3/21/2020 at 4:51 PM, Christosch88 said:

Andreas, I suspect that the texture.cfg file must have the correct paths to get the appropriate base models for the aircraft depending on your version. Indeed, in my livery the texture.cfg points to the folder \Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\ which is probably NOT present in defferent versions (e.g. X Extended etc.). I would recommend to make a backup copy of the texture.cfg file and then edit the one in the livery folder with a text editor (e.g. Notepad), to point to the base model folder of your version!

Let me know if that helps!

Christosch88, the textures of your livery cant be identified by the sim. The sim knows that there are some textures but it cant put them correctly on the plane. I tried to install it and the result was an airplane with gray livery

Για κάποιο λόγο μου κατεβάζει το 1.0.0 και το 1.1.0 το έχει ως unavailable 

• Upvote 1

Εξαιρετική δουλεια αν και θα έπρεπε το συγκεκριμένο να το ανεβάσεις στο Α320 professional.
Επίσης το v.1.1.0 ειναι unavailable!

Για να δουλεψει στο απλό Α320 (για FSX):
1) Αλλάζουμε τις γραμμές στο texture.cfg στον φάκελο του παραπάνω texture με τα παρακάτω:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC
fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_FallBack_A320

2) Αλλάζουμε στο aircraft.cfg στο [fltsim.X] που επικολλήσαμε για το texture το παρακάτω:
model = SHARKLET

Καλές πτήσεις!

Παρατήρησα ότι είναι blurry τα textures απο κάποια απόσταση και γωνία, πιθανότατα λόγω χαμηλών ρυθμίσεων στο sim μου ή/και επειδή λόγω συμβατότητας επειδή ειναι για το Professional.

Κατάφερα να το κάνω να εμφανιστεί στο simulator όπως λέει εδώ

On 4/10/2020 at 2:57 PM, Nikitogr said:

Για να δουλεψει στο απλό Α320 (για FSX):

αλλά μετά εμφανίστηκε το πρόβλημα που το αεροπλάνο είναι χωρίς texture (σκούρο γκρι/μαύρο)

• Upvote 1

Tryed to download it both manualy and automaticly but it doesnt work can you remake it and post it for Aerosoft A320 fsx please!!!