BAF F-16 solo display FA-110

Create an account or sign in to download this
1617 Downloads
5 From 1 review
3.84 MB File Size
  • Like 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello all, thanks for downing this repaint!

Finally after some time i finished this repaint, wich is a kind of "homage" to the brave and kind southern neighbours of the Netherlands.

As well as we have our F-16 solo display team with the Orange Lion, the Belgium Airforce also has a display team, with this year a noticable special skin for their F-16 wich is also already updated to Tape M5.

They gave very nice shows this year, again, with their pilot "Mitch" in different countries as our Orange Lion...

This is a repaint for the aerosoft F-16 for FSX. Browse to your "Aerosoft F-16AM Display" folder and add the enclosed texture folder. The bolow lines need to be pasted into the aircraft.cfg below the other aircraft/texture set entries and the "X" in [fltsim.X] needs to be replaced with the next number, in sequense with the others.

I hope you will enjoy this repaint as well as it does to me, especially the hours it took to make it possible!

Copyright Notice!

These textures can not be edited or altered without consulting me!!

This package is supplied as freeware and SHALL NOT be used nor distributed in any manner for generating monetary profit. All other rights reserved.

Contact Information

metal2.tafkam@gmail.com

Happy landings,

Raymond "TAFKAM" Rotmans

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[fltsim.X]

title=Lockheed Martin F-16AM BAF DEMO 2010

sim=F-16 F100 CAT-I

model=BAF-1

panel=

sound=

texture=BAF_FA-110

kb_checklists=F-16_check

kb_reference=F-16_ref

visual_damage=1

ui_manufacturer="Lockheed Martin"

ui_type="F-16AM"

ui_variation="BAF, FA-110, Solo Display Team"

ui_typerole="Single Engine Fighter Jet"

ui_createdby="Aerosoft GmbH"

description="F-16C Falcon is the Air Force's primary airspace intercepter, and multi-role strike fighter."

atc_heavy=0

atc_id=0

atc_airline=BAF

atc_flight_number=110

atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

look @ your airfile...if it has the same name then it should be ok...if not then change the name of your airfile in the cfg

best regards

Ray

Hey

I downloaded the file and I want it too copying into the destination folder but the

access wil be denied.

First i must consulting you before I can edited the file.

Can you help me?

Thnx

Bart