Create an account or sign in to download this
2344 Downloads
3.7 From 3 reviews
13.88 MB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Repaint for Aerosoft A333 RR Professional AirEuropa EC-MHL. Textures only. Installation instructions on readme file.

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

Corrected, windows

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Muchas Gracias stunning work, even included the correct decals next to 2L! My favourite A333 livery! (ps just a very small detail, but is there a possibility to white out / block the first window next to Exit 1L?, then the repaint would be 100% accurate :P) 

On 1/11/2020 at 4:33 PM, The787Flyer said:

Muchas Gracias stunning work, even included the correct decals next to 2L! My favourite A333 livery! (ps just a very small detail, but is there a possibility to white out / block the first window next to Exit 1L?, then the repaint would be 100% accurate :P) 

Corrected windows...

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, Jose Luis Sanchez Aparicio said:

Corrected windows...

Awesome! Its the little things that make out realism, thanks a lot for this small addition :) 

Hello, in the zip file there's the air europa old colour lines, and the livery doesn't load proper in the sim, how can i fix it?