5594 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
8.36 MB File Size
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 Screenshot

About This File

Converted Aerosoft A321 Professional American Airlines Repaint. Took me a few days but finally got it sorted.

***************************************DISCLAIMER*********************************************************************************

THIS REPAINT WAS NOT CREATED BY ME, I HAVE DONE THE WORK TO CONVERT THE LIVERY TO MAKE IT COMPATIABLE WITH THE AEROSOFT A321 PROFESSIONAL. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS REPAINT NOR DISTRIBUTE IT WITH THE INTENT FOR SALE OR PROFIT.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The overhead panel has no color. It's blacked out; only way to see anything is to turn on the internal panel lights. Everything else works. 

There have been tons of folks using the directions to get this installed. You do it the way you install any other Aerosoft livery manually. Tangjuice81 idk why you would have blacked out panels. Did you change any of the textures  in the folders?

On 10/5/2018 at 6:38 PM, tangjuice81 said:

The overhead panel has no color. It's blacked out; only way to see anything is to turn on the internal panel lights. Everything else works. 

Same here. No color texture on the overhead for me.

On 10/9/2018 at 12:10 AM, micslmn said:

There have been tons of folks using the directions to get this installed. You do it the way you install any other Aerosoft livery manually. Tangjuice81 idk why you would have blacked out panels. Did you change any of the textures  in the folders?

I didn't change anything. It's once I load the A321 I noticed it. So far the only repaint I've seen with this issue. I'll keep checking and see if it's something else. Thanks. 

** EDIT **

I'm not sure if this will work for everyone, but here's what I did which seems to have fixed it:

1. Rename the Texture.AmericanAirlinesN102NN to just Texture.AAL

2. Edit the aircraft.cfg and adjust the texture line to:  "texture                    = AAL" (without quotes)

3. I highly doubt this step did anything, but I'll put it here regardless. I also deleted the "model                    = EXTIAEShark" line and readded it by hand (without quotes).

I'm wondering if there's a character limit in the texture names as this is all I did and it seems to be working for me now.