Airbus A319 IAE Eurowings Europe OE-LYW (Aerosoft A319 IAE Professional)

Create an account or sign in to download this
1223 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
9.6 MB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 Screenshots

What's New in Version 1.0.0

Released

Eurowings Europe A319 IAE OE-LYW for Airbus Professional P3D V4.3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just an information... this Eurowings is totally designed for Airbus p3dv4? I tried it but in my pc the aircraft appear darker then the other and the vc panel is decidedly black. 

5 hours ago, conductor79 said:

Just an information... this Eurowings is totally designed for Airbus p3dv4? I tried it but in my pc the aircraft appear darker then the other and the vc panel is decidedly black. 

Yes this paint is scpecifically for Prepar 3D V4 since it has 64 bit textures within the aircraft. Are you on a 32 bit simulator?

4 hours ago, conductor79 said:

no,  I have p3dv4 64 bit. I just added it with livery manager end that's all. 

Ah okay I see what you did. For this livery instillation you have to put the "Texture.OE-LYY" manually into your Aerosoft Professional A319 IAE folder along where all of the other livery textures are at. Let me know if the manual installation works :)

To install this aircraft manually, please copy the following text into your 'aircraft.cfg',  inside the folder 'SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A319 IAE Professional'. Replace the X in [FLTSIM.X] by the next following number (like [FLTSIM.8]) and put the snippet after the last FLTSIM-object. Then you copy the complete texture folder into the same aircraft folder where you find the aircraft.cfg. The easiest way: Just drag the complete ZIP-file into the livery manager and it will be installed automatically!

[FLTSIM.X]
title                            = Airbus A319 Eurowings Europe OE-LYY (Aerosoft A319 IAE Professional)
sim                                = A319IAE
model                            =PL2WINSAT
panel                            =
sound                            =
texture                          = OE-LYY
kb_checklists                    = AirbusA321_check
kb_reference                     = AirbusA321_ref
atc_id                            = OE-LYY
atc_airline                      = Eurowings Europe
atc_flight_number              = 1000
ui_manufacturer                 = Airbus
ui_type                           = A319-132 IAE
ui_variation                     = Eurowings Europe
ui_typerole                      = Commercial Airliner
ui_createdby                       = Aerosoft
atc_parking_types               = GATE
atc_parking_codes               = EWG
description                            = Airbus A319 - 132 (IAE V2524-A5) / Eurowings Europe OE-LYY (Aerosoft A319 IAE Professional / www.aerosoft.com

On 7/19/2018 at 8:58 PM, MaMento67 said:

Ah okay I see what you did. For this livery instillation you have to put the "Texture.OE-LYY" manually into your Aerosoft Professional A319 IAE folder along where all of the other livery textures are at. Let me know if the manual installation works :)

It works - good job! :)