About This File
De Havilland Canadian Twin Otter - "Sydney Skydiving Centre"
textures for Aerosoft FSX payware model
Author: Thierry Lustremant (email@example.com) 10/09/2008
1) Extract all the files to a temporary folder
2) Copy there folder "texture.VH-OTA" into FSX directory "SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Twin Otter 300
3) Open file "aircraft.cfg" which is in directory "Aerosoft Twin Otter 300"
4) Paste there following text on place above section [General]
title=de Havilland Canadian Twin Otter Sydney Skydiving Centre
atc_airline=Sydney Skydiving Centre
ui_manufacturer="de Havilland Canada"
ui_variation="Sydney Skydiving Centre"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine TurboProp"
description= VH-OTA flew until 2003. Ride her now for the rebirth of the eagle !
5) Replace the X in [fltsim.X] with the next available number in the aircraft.cfg file i.e if the last entry is 7 change the X to 8.
Note : The real VH-OTA had a short nose, but Aerosoft's Twotter model 'para' doesn't exist with DHC-6-100 short nose, so...here she is with a long nose and the eagle ajusted accordingly.