Kenn Borek Air U.S. Antarctic Program 2.0 for the DHC-6 Twin Otter by Pedrovl

Create an account or sign in to download this
27 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
6.48 MB File Size
10.30+ X-Plane 10 Version
Not Applicable X-Plane 9 Version
interior color changed / donated a warm jacket to the pilot Reason for Modification
  • Thanks 1

8 Screenshots

About This File

This is my livery-version of the Kenn Borek Air Ltd. flying on behalf of the United States Antarctic Program for the fantastic DHC-6 Twin Otter by Pedrovl.

Kenn Borek Air is an airline based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It operates regional passenger and cargo services, contract operations in the Arctic and Antarctic and aircraft leasing. Its main base is at the Calgary International Airport. It charters aircraft for scientific expeditions, oil exploration, etc., and operates air ambulance Services. (Wikipedia)

My painting is based on the default color scheme, also created by Pedrovl. Thank you very much for the kind permission to use it, Pedro!

The livery is working with every version of the airplane, shortnose, longnose, floats, amphib, skis etc. The original Aircraft with the identification C-GKBH is a shortnose-DHC-6-300 as you can see here.

Of course, this livery needs the suitable environment. Therefore, I recommend you the amazing Antarctica4XPlane mesh and sceneries by @maps2xplane.

Installation is easy as usual. Just unzip the donwloaded file and copy the Folder 'C-GKBH Kenn Borek Air U.S.A.P. 2.0 ' in the livery-folder of your Twin Otter.

Hope you enjoy!

What's New in Version 2.0

Released

Version 2.0:
-interior color changed
-donated a warm jacket to the pilot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use