253 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
1.91 MB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

VH-IMU Reefflight.com.au repaint for Aerosoft BeaverX Payware model for FSX

http://www.aerosoft.com

Original copyright and intellectual property rights

Many thanks to aerosoft for both the wonderful BeaverX model and thanks to you for taking and interest in this repaint and thanks to Mitch for his wonderfull info and stories about flight VH-IMU this repaint its for you bud enjoy

How To Install:

Unzip the contents of this zip file to your

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Beaver Amphibian

Dir keeping folder paths intact

Open the

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Beaver Amphibian\aircraft.cfg

file With notepad and add the following body of text under the last sequentialy numbered [fltsim.xx] entry

altering the .xx with the next sequential number

[fltsim.xx]

title=DHC-2A VH-IMU

sim=FSX_DHC-2A

model=amphib1

panel=

sound=

texture=VH-IMU

kb_checklists=DHC-2A_check

kb_reference=DHC-2A_ref

ui_manufacturer=de Havilland Canada

ui_type=DHC-2 Amphibian

ui_variation=Reef flight

ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"

atc_heavy=0

atc_id=VH-IMU

atc_airline=

atc_flight_number=

atc_parking_types=RAMP

ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop Amphib"

ui_createdby="Aerosoft"

description=The civilian version DHC-2 Beaver was was manufactured by de Havilland Aircraft of Canada, Ltd. from 1948 to 1969. The MKI is the mostly spread version witha 450 SHP Pratt & Whitney R985. Alternatively a MKII was developed with 550 SHP Alvis Leonides 502/4 engine. Later the less common PT6A6 turboprop powerd Beaver was built between 1964 to 1969. In total almost 1700 plans were built and many of them are beautifully restored and service for tourist flights,transportation and fun all around the world, Reefflight.com.au re-paint by Gizmo

Feedback comments ect ect ect can be sent to me at

gizmoskins@googlemail.com

Or you can find me at the Nvnews.net FSX thread

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78216&page=113

Feel free to spread this re paint around your fav FS fan sites just please be sure to credit me as the original author as this work remains my intellectual property

please do not use or strip parts of this repaint as a base for your own work without my consent if i find this has happen i will request that the host site remove your work

Peace

Gizmo

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Xanax White Pill Does Valium Make You Gain Weight Klonopin Xanax . Xanax Irritable Bowel Syndrome Xanax Cipralex Xanax Hormone Mixing And Cocaine Xanax Price Xanax Helped Smoking And Lexapro Xanax . Xanax Orange Pill Gg 258 Xanax Unisom Sleep Aids Temazepam Compared To Xanax Klonopin buy xanax 2mg. Liver Disease Xanax Drug Interactions Xanax Lunesta Together What Do You Feel Like On Xanax Anxiety Disorders Is It Ok To Mix Xanax And Valium .

Guest Mitervorb

Posted

Xanax Size In System Flexeril How Long Does Xanax Stay In Your System Vs Xanax Vs Valium Ativan Lorazepam order alprazolam 2mg. Xanax Twitching Xanax Is Awesome Xanax Typical Injection Vicodin Chat Room Xanax . Mixing Meth And Xanax Natural Substitutes For Xanax . Doctor Shopping Xanax Xanax Er Withdrawal Symptoms How Long Wants Xanax Been Around Laura Bush Xanax Contraindications Vicodin Peak Effect Xanax Klonopin How Long Can Xanax Be Detected In Urinalysis

Guest Niybype

Posted

Xanax Junk Mastering Xanax And Ambien Different Xanax Pills order xanax no prescription. Xanax Beta Blocker Palpitations Overdose Treatment Alcohol Xanax Taking Xanax And Benzodiazepines How Long Do Xanax Side Effects Lost . Xanax B12 Xanax Order Prescription Canadian Pharmacy . Lortab Cause Insomnia Snorting Xanax Can You Mix Caffeine And Xanax Salvia And Vicodin Xanax Side Effects Xanax Dream Dictionary Xanax And Seroquel Interaction Temazepam Vs Xanax