Create an account or sign in to download this
493 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
59.65 MB File Size
  • Upvote 2

0 Screenshots

About This File

AES Repaints for Greek airports.

High resolution 32Bit files (For FSX and high end graphics) and DXT1 files (for FS9).

The vehicle repaints are based on real airport vehicles from Corfu and Athens.

Also the vehicles are painted in Olympic Airways colors, because the airside vehicles at the Corfu addon from Aerosoft were also in those colors.

I know, at Corfu airport you don't need pushback, but I add those for people who want to use the repaints at other airports.

Please make sure to download and install the right files for your system!

Because of occasionally AES updates, I update my repaints as well. If you don't want to miss the updates, feel free to follow this content or the AES download section.

All files were named to 'LG--', so they are valid on all greek airports.

If you only want to use them at Corfu Airport, you can change the file names to 'LGKR'.

The set includes:

Vehicles

01-03 Pushback towless small *NEW  (Goldair Handling)

01-04 Pushback towless medium (Swissport)
01-05 Pushback towless big (Swissport)
01-15 Pushback tow big (Goldair Handling)
02-01 Bus long (Olympic airways)
02-02 Bus short (Swissport)
02-03 Bus Neoplan (Olympic airways)
03-01 Stair open small (Olympic airways)
03-02 Stair open big
04-01 Container loader medium (Goldair Handling)

05-01 Beltloader medium (AEGEAN)
06-01 Cleaning Crewvan (Swissport)
07-01 Catering 01 half Cabin (newrest)
07-02 Catering 02 low Cabin
07-03 Catering 03 std Cabin

07-10 Waterservice (Goldair Handling)

Airport staff *NEW

01-02 Rampagent Marshaller (Olympic airways)

01-03 Catering Driver (newrest)

01-06 Waterservice (Goldair Handling)

01-08 Cargo Loader (Goldair Handling)

Collage_1.jpg

Collage_2.jpg

Collage_3.jpg

The repaints are based on pictures of the realistic airside vehicles of the airport, which I found via google and co. (If those were old ones, which are already replaced, please let me know)

I also have added some further details on the repaints, i.e. side lights for some night textures, ventilation slits, automatic door-openers.

For installing instructions, please have a look into the readme file, which is included in the Zip file, or the AES manual by Oliver Pabst.

Enjoy & I hope you like them!

Die Bemalungen basieren auf Bildern von echten Flughafenfahrzeugen, welche ich über Google und Co gefunden habe. (Sollten diese schon alt und bereits ersetzt worden sein, lasst es mich gerne wissen)

Außerdem habe ich den Fahrzeugen noch ein paar zusätzliche Details verpasst, wie zB. Begrenzungsleuchten für die Nachttexturen, Lüftungsschlitze und Türöffnungsknöpfe.

Für Installationanweisungen ist eine readme Datei enthalten, ansonsten stehen auch Anweisungen in der AES Anleitung.

Viel Spaß damit & Ich hoffe sie gefallen euch!

What's New in Version 1.1.0

Released

- small towless pushback truck is now included

- license plates on the vehicles

- airport staff

Collage_4.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use