AES Repaints BP Fuel Truck and Pump

Create an account or sign in to download this
375 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
6.41 MB File Size
  • Upvote 1

0 Screenshots

About This File

Air BP truck and fuel pump for AES in high resolution 32Bit files (For FSX and high end graphics) and DXT1 files (for FS9).

The Fuel Driver is in DXT1 format only, because I can't see much difference and its better for saving memory.

Please make sure to download and install the right files for your system!

Also the files are named with 'XXXX' , so they appearing on every AES airport. Please read the readme file to see how to change that.

The set includes:

VN-07-15 - Fuel Pump

VN-07-20 - Fuel Truck

PN-01-05 - Fuel Driver

Collage_1.jpg

The repaints are based on pictures of the realistic airside vehicles, which I found via google and co. 

I also have added some further details on the repaints, i.e. side lights for the night textures and fueling equipment on both sides of the fuel truck.

For installing instructions, please have a look into the readme file, which is included in the Zip file, or the AES manual by Oliver Pabst.

Enjoy!

Die Bemalungen basieren auf Bildern von echten Flughafenfahrzeugen, welche ich über Google und Co. gefunden habe.

Außerdem habe ich den Fahrzeugen noch ein paar zusätzliche Details verpasst, wie zB. Begrenzungsleuchten für die Nachttexturen, sowie eine Steuereinheit, für das Befüllen des Flugzeuges, auf beiden Seiten des Tanklasters.

Für Installationsanweisungen ist eine readme Datei enthalten, ansonsten stehen auch Anweisungen in der AES Anleitung.

Viel Spaß damit!

What's New in Version 1.1.0

Released

- Fuel Driver included

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use