Create an account or sign in to download this
7650 Downloads
4.5 From 6 reviews
19.01 MB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 Screenshots

About This File

At the time of release the N301DN hasnt been painted yet so this livery may not be correct to future standards by Flight Sim For Real. Thanks to holgi for the blank paintkit

What's New in Version 2.0.0

Released

Whats Fixed-

1. fixed the lighter color in fsx
  2. added mood lighting from the new delta a320 interior
  3. added delta logo to ground power unit

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I first want to Apologize about my comment in the Reviews section, I didn't realize that I forgot to put it into the right State Mode. It was on me.

This repaint is amazing, and probley the best one that I've seen for a Delta A321.

I want to say sorry for making your repaint look bad in anyway that I did. Its truly amazing

I can't seem to get this repaint (or any Delta A321 repaint) to work in either FSX or P3D. I tried like 4 or 5 different repaints, installing them through the manager and double-checking that they are all in order by looking in the folders manually, and everything checks out. However, I cannot find the Delta A321's in my aircraft selection list anywhere. Can someone help me? I appreciate it, thanks.

Michael

On 10/25/2016 at 2:55 PM, DoomslayerD12 said:

I can't seem to get this repaint (or any Delta A321 repaint) to work in either FSX or P3D. I tried like 4 or 5 different repaints, installing them through the manager and double-checking that they are all in order by looking in the folders manually, and everything checks out. However, I cannot find the Delta A321's in my aircraft selection list anywhere. Can someone help me? I appreciate it, thanks.

Michael

Please disregard. I figured out why they weren't working. Had to do with a few mistakes that were made in the text that you have to add to the aircraft.cfg so I just cross-referenced it to a working A321 (sharklets) livery and got it to work. Only problem now is that a large portion of the VC is not visible. Trying to find a work around for this.

Hi! Thanks for the painting, all textures are installed correctly and I can choose the a321 of Delta, but the engines are black... Iam not sure what Iam doing wrong. Tried installing it different times, same problem.

Someone has a fix for this?

Thanks in advance!