OMSI MAN Lion's City 1DTF Edition V1.2 BVG Hydrogen Wasserstoff H2 HyFleet Bus repaint

Create an account or sign in to download this
274 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
1.71 MB File Size
  • Upvote 1

7 Screenshots

About This File

My repaint shows the MAN Lion's City BVG Hydrogen Bus used by BVG. Pictures of the actual bus were used for my repaint.
Special thanks to the designers and authors of the Man Lion's City 1DTF for a great bus! The authors gave special consideration for the repainters. They made it easy to paint on glass and photoshop templates are given. They use .dds textures and a channels that can be used and opened with the DXTBMP program. So many thanks for finally making a great workable bus! And thanks for downloading my repaint. Capt. Ralph...
Meine Repaint zeigt MAN Lion City BVG Wasserstoff-Bus der BVG verwendet. Bilder von der eigentlichen Bus waren für meine Repaint benutzt.
Besonderer Dank gilt den Designern und Autoren des MAN Lion City 1DTF für einen großen Bus! Die Autoren gaben besonderer Berücksichtigung der repainters. Sie machte es leicht, auf Glas und Photoshop-Vorlagen malen gegeben. Sie nutzen .dds Texturen und ein Kanäle, die verwendet und mit dem DXTBmp Programm geöffnet werden kann. Also vielen Dank für schließlich macht eine große praktikabel Bus! Und vielen Dank für das Herunterladen meiner repaint. Capt. Ralph ...
MAN Lion's City 1DTF Edition V1.2' for OMSI by MR-Software
Model by Gozek and Kamaz
Conversion: Kamaz and Redgunn
Engine Sound by Morphi
Repaints and Templates by Kamaz

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use