OMSI GMC RTS City of Miami, Florida Transit MTA Bus repaint

Create an account or sign in to download this
74 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
12.56 MB File Size

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is my repaint of the 1986 GMC RTS operated by the City of Miami, Florida in the 1980's. This is as close as I can get to the real thing as I remember these buses. The author/creator of this GMC RTS had never completed his bus so, there are many missing parts, and a couple of messed up textures. It's too bad since it's the only American built bus available for OMSI. You can Google it and download it and see for yourself. Thanks.
Das ist mein Repaint der 1986 GMC RTS von der Stadt Miami, Florida in den 1980er Jahren betrieben. Das ist so nah, wie ich kann, um die reale Sache zu bekommen, wie ich mich erinnern diese Busse. Der Autor / Autorin dieses GMC RTS hatte seinen Bus nie vollendet, so gibt es viele Fehlstellen, und ein paar durcheinander Texturen. Es ist schade, denn es ist der einzige Amerikaner gebaut Bus für OMSI erhältlich. Sie können es herunterladen und sehen Sie selbst. Danke Shon.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use