About This File
Aerosoft is pleased to offer you on behalf of Freddy De Pues from NAPS, Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (KSRQ) in HD quality. Exclusive screenshots can be found at ASN.
The team consist of:
- Freddy De Pues (frede), apt.dat, dsf, traffic, orthos, customized buidings.
- Marc Leydecker, Library. Exclusive property of Marc Leydecker.
- Fabrice Kauffmann, F-35B static aircraft library. Exclusive property of Fabrice Kauffmann.
The airport features:
- Customized buildings + OpenScenery
- USGS orthoimagery with gritting textures, polygons follow airport boundaries. Empirical placement of JP2 tiles.
- Optimized polys and objects for better FPS.
- Airport integrated in existing scenery & road network, detailed roadways, taxiways, centerlines, pavement signage, signage, equipment, sim's integration, landscaping, lights, 3D people, animations, etc.
- ATC traffic
Background airport information:
Sarasota–Bradenton International Airport (IATA: SRQ, ICAO: KSRQ, FAA LID: SRQ) is a public airport in Sarasota County (terminal) and Manatee County (airfield), Florida. Owned by the Sarasota Manatee Airport Authority, it is three miles north of Sarasota (Sarasota County) and six miles south of Bradenton (Manatee County).
The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 called it a primary commercial service airport since it has over 10,000 passenger boardings per year. Federal Aviation Administration records say the airport had 657,157 enplanements in calendar year 2011, 2% less than in 2010.
Most airlines refer to the airport on destination maps and flight status displays as just "Sarasota", as that is the more widely known city. The airport is referred to locally as "SRQ" (the airport code). Much of the airport's airline service occurs during winter and spring, as the area is a popular tourist destination and home for snowbirds during winter and spring. The airport's IATA airport code, "SRQ", is used as a shorthand nickname for the city of Sarasota and Sarasota area in general, as exemplified by media outlets like SRQ Magazine, WSRQ radio, and numerous local businesses in the area that include SRQ in their names. (Courtesy of Wikipedia)
Thank you freeware and donation ware librarians. Thanks Mow My XP, People by Altair, Tacan by JP.
What's New in Version 1.1
- New orthos perfectly blending in X-Plane