OMSI Mercedes Benz 0405 Camo Miami Dade County, Florida USA Transit Bus Repaint

Create an account or sign in to download this
77 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
7.12 MB File Size

4 Screenshots

About This File

My bus is a repaint of the buses used in Miami, Florida, USA by the Miami-Dade Transit Authority of today. There are no buses available for download that Miami, Florida, U.S.A. uses. Such as, NAMI, (North American Bus Industries), GM old and new, Ikarus USA, Crown Ikarus, Blue Bird, and Optima. Second, there is no map of Miami, Florida. So, I used the Mercedes Benz 0405 Camo. This bus looks very close the ones used in Miami. Thanks to the creator for a great bus, my Miami bus lives today here in OMSI. Thanks...
Mein Bus ist ein Repaint der in Miami, Florida, USA von der Miami-Dade Transit Authority von heute Busse. Es gibt keine Busse zum Download, die Miami, Florida, USA nutzt zur Verfügung. Wie NAMI, (North American Bus Industries), GM alt und neu, Ikarus USA, Crown Ikarus, Blue Bird und Optima. Zweitens gibt es keine Karte von Miami, Florida. Also, habe ich die Mercedes-Benz 0405 Camo. Dieser Bus sieht sehr enge diejenigen in Miami eingesetzt. Dank der Schöpfer für einen großen Bus, lebt meine Miami Bus heute hier in OMSI. Dank ...

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use