Create an account or sign in to download this
9631 Downloads
4.7 From 14 reviews
16.52 MB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

2 Screenshots

About This File

Livery for the Airbus A320 in the upcoming design of Eurowings in 2015. The registration D-AIZQ will be one of the first aircraft being transfered to the new fleet of Eurowings.

Repaint by Maximilian Lappe. For installation use the Livery Manager :)

Have fun and allways three green!

Update v1.05 (final Update):

Working now in P3Dv5! :)

Remark 13.04.2015:

At v1.30 and later you have to rename the Texture - folder of this Livery as there is a default Eurowings_DAIZQ in the new Installer included.

What's New in Version 1.05

Released

- This Livery is now compatible to P3Dv5

- "Wings connect" Logo added

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Well done mate. Not a lot of reference material out there so I know this one wasn't easy.

Thanks a lot, my friend! :)

Very nice paint, altough the "Lufthansa Group" will definitely not be painted on them so it would be great if you could remove it. :)

Very nice paint, altough the "Lufthansa Group" will definitely not be painted on them so it would be great if you could remove it. :)

Your wish is my command. I added two texture files you can use to replace the Lufthansa Group - Sticker if you want to... :)

Hallo,

ich finde es ziemlich geil, dass es jetzt schon bereits ein so tolles Paint für die neue Eurowings gibt! Allerdings finde ich die Registrierung "unpassend", da D-AIZQ ja noch ein aktiver LH A320 ist und es steht ja noch nicht fest, welche Registrierungen die Eurowingsflieger bekommen, wenn ich mich nicht irre ;) . Vielleicht könntest du die Registrierung vorläufig in eine fiktive ändern,. z.B. D-AIEW. Wie gesagt, vorüberengend. Auf einem Bild habe ich die Registrierung D-WING gelesen. ich denke, die ist besser :)

Hello Airmax,

I am very pleased about your livery. But I think your choosen registry for the livery is not available at the moment because D-AIZQ is an active LH A320. I think it is still written in the stars which registries will refer to the airbusses of eurowings. Maybe you can change this to a fictitious registry over the time period until the registries for the airbusses will certain. My proposal is D-AIEW. On a picture I have read the registry D-WING. I think it is better.

http://www.aero.de/content/pics/p_6949.jpg

Your wish is my command. I added two texture files you can use to replace the Lufthansa Group - Sticker if you want to... :)

Danke dir :-)

Hallo,

ich finde es ziemlich geil, dass es jetzt schon bereits ein so tolles Paint für die neue Eurowings gibt! Allerdings finde ich die Registrierung "unpassend", da D-AIZQ ja noch ein aktiver LH A320 ist und es steht ja noch nicht fest, welche Registrierungen die Eurowingsflieger bekommen, wenn ich mich nicht irre ;) . Vielleicht könntest du die Registrierung vorläufig in eine fiktive ändern,. z.B. D-AIEW. Wie gesagt, vorüberengend. Auf einem Bild habe ich die Registrierung D-WING gelesen. ich denke, die ist besser :)

Hello Airmax,

I am very pleased about your livery. But I think your choosen registry for the livery is not available at the moment because D-AIZQ is an active LH A320. I think it is still written in the stars which registries will refer to the airbusses of eurowings. Maybe you can change this to a fictitious registry over the time period until the registries for the airbusses will certain. My proposal is D-AIEW. On a picture I have read the registry D-WING. I think it is better.

http://www.aero.de/content/pics/p_6949.jpg

Hello Thorben (I'll stick to english, ok?),

if you check this Link, you will find out that D-AIZQ will be the first Aircraft in 03/2015 to be transfered to the Eurowings fleet (Nr. 37).

The registration D-WING was used in reference for the name Eurowings on the press release, as this registration is invalid in reality (D = Nationality, A = Weight Category, I = Airbus Industries + ... The last two letters who are free in use).

Hello Thorben (I'll stick to english, ok?),

if you check this Link, you will find out that D-AIZQ will be the first Aircraft in 03/2015 to be transfered to the Eurowings fleet (Nr. 37).

The registration D-WING was used in reference for the name Eurowings on the press release, as this registration is invalid in reality (D = Nationality, A = Weight Category, I = Airbus Industries + ... The last two letters who are free in use).

Hello Airmax,

thank you for this information!

• Upvote 1

It's not working. My Livery Manager is putting the Livery into ' A320 CFM ' and not to ' A320 CFM NEO '. If I install the Livery manually, the VC is completely black and dark and the Livery is darkened. Do someone know what the problem is or can help me? I would appreciate.

Greetings from Germany.

Hey, wonderfull livery. Is it maybe possible to create the D-AIZR, D-AIZS and D-AIZT also? All of them are with winglets. Actually there is already a fifth A320 but I don´t know the reg yet.

Viele Grüße,

Philip

#edit: Reg der 5. ist D-AIZU :)

same problem for me. i cant find it in the p3d menu. its installed correctly and appears in the folder and in the config. 

There is a default D-AIZQ from Holgi... You have to rename this Livery when installing!

On 14.3.2020 at 21:14, _Maxwell_505 sagte:

When I select the aircraft with the paintwork, the aircraft is black :(

Can you help me??

Try reinstalling new Version :)