Contents of this ZIP-package:

Airbus A318 Tarom YR-ASD

(clean and dirt)

Repaint by:

Holger Sobl

Aerosoft paintkit by:

Stefan Hoffmann

Installation (Airbus Livery Manager):

Start the aerosoft Airbus Livery Manager and drag the ZIP-File into the list - or click "Add Livery" and select the desired file. You get a preview of the new livery - and install it with just one click. (You can read all Livery Manager functions by clicking the "?" button!)

If you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

What's New in Version 1.01

Released

• tested with the "Livery Manager"
  • new thumbnail

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi

When I use the Livery Manager it installs to A319 CFM & doesn't show up, the same with manual install to A318, doesn't show up?

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Yes,same here.I added then the livery manually and after is shown correctly in the Livery Manager.But the auto install, as you mentioned, has the issue.

Yes it works manually now, the wrong thing I did was [FLTSIM.01] instead of [FLTSIM.1].

Thank you Holgi!

Very nice livery, Holgi,  thanks. Just one question, I have noticed that in the new version the reg and the SELCAL no longer appear on the panel. And an observation. The registration under the wing is written in blue on the real plane.

Cheers

Hi , I have a problem with loading the livery! When I start the Steam Edition A318/A319 livery manager it detects the livery , I install it , but it doesnt appear ingame! Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, nico16703 said:

Hi , I have a problem with loading the livery! When I start the Steam Edition A318/A319 livery manager it detects the livery , I install it , but it doesnt appear ingame! Does anyone know how to fix this?

Have you started the livery manager as administrator?

4 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Have you started the livery manager as administrator?

I have some touble finding it in on my disk , do you know where it should be located?

• Deputy Sheriffs

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\Livery Manager\Livery_Manager_A320_A321.exe

It should also be linked in your Windows menu.

17 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\Livery Manager\Livery_Manager_A320_A321.exe

It should also be linked in your Windows menu.

I tried , it didnt work , anything else I can do?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please show a screenshot (jpg or png file format) of your livery manager main window.

23 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please show a screenshot (jpg or png file format) of your livery manager main window.

Untitled.png

• Deputy Sheriffs

For me your configured FSX:SE folder doesn't look complete. I only know it like: 

• D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\500201

To fix it you will find a "livman.ini" file next to the livery manager exe file. It's a plain text file which contains the path to your simulator. You can use any text file editor to modify it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please have a look into this topic for further hints on where to check what keeps the livery manager from working correctly on your machine:

Now it works! I just had to put in the full path to the 500201 folder. Thank you so much for your help!