4.7 From 3 reviews
107.39 MB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 Screenshots

About This File

KPVG animated HD Photo-realistic airport by Marc Leydecker aka Belga12345

Aerosfoft article here: http://asn-xp.aerosoft.com/?cat=407

More screenshots here: http://fred-e.net/2014/06/11/kpvg-hampton-roads-executive-airport-chesapeake-virginia-by-marc/

More screenshots here: https://plus.google.com/photos/116710934456660404547/albums/6020279037608073105

It took me over 1200 hours to build this photo-realistic HD airport.

All objects, including vehicles, static aircraft, buildings, vegetation, animations, etc. were made in Sketchup and based on pictures provided by Tom Barefoot (a KPVG instructor)

Highlights:

Animated work zone (working bulldozers, dump-trucks, rollers, bobcats, etc)

Animated “wavy10” News chopper (takes off, circles over a bad car accident on Military Highway and lands back at KPVG)

Animated flying and or rotating helicopters

Animated equipment: generators, forklifts

Animated airport vehicles

Animated people

Animated hangar doors (some doors open when you park in front and will close 2 minutes later)

Animated Goodyear “blimp”

Animated airport sign

HD Photo-realistic Every building was accurately crafted using photo-textures

HD Photo-realistic Cars, buses and trucks in perfect scale with photo-textures

HD Photo-realistic Airport equipment based on pictures

HD custom made building lighting

HD custom made lightposts, telephone and power poles

Custom grasses, weeds, trees, flowerbeds, bushes and forests

Custom pavement textures based on photographs

Please EXPLORE, there is a scene around every corner. Grab a sandwich or a beer at the Airport Bar.

No rubbernecking at the accident. By the way, the Budweiser is on sale at the SUPERDETAILED gas station across the airport.

Important notes:

Special thanks to "Beber" for letting me use his objects downloadable as single files from XPFR

all objects in the folder “NOT_MINE” are the few objects which I borrowed with permission from other developers:

My moving flags are based on the great work of Mr 3D

The ambulance is part of an incredible package of Michael Hoge, thePrivateer

Manwalking and Manwalking2 are 2 free samples of LP3D

The ortho photos are modified and tweaked downloads from USGC

(the USGC orthos were taken in the winter and were overlayed with areal photos taken by Tom or myself)

EULA

End User License Agreement

This “freeware” scenery package in whole or in part is for Personal Non-Commercial Use ONLY

The Software may not be used for direct or indirect commercial (includes non-profit, or revenue-generating business) purposes without first obtaining written permission of AUTHOR

You may NOT upload Belga’s KPVG, whether or not modified, in whole or in part, to any file distribution system, reverse engineer, disassemble or de-compile any part of Belga12345’s KPVG for any purpose other than to implement improvements for your own personal use.

Your use of Belga12345’s KPVG is entirely at your own risk. The author does not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage arising from its use no matter how caused. By downloading and installing this software, you are deemed to have agreed to the foregoing

Instructions:

Unzip in your /custom scenery folder

This airport requires the latest version of OpensceneryX

Make sure you have “runway follows terrain contours” disabled

ENJOY

Belga12345

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Initial

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use