Airbus A321 NEO Germania Alltours D-ASTD

Create an account or sign in to download this
1347 Downloads
5 From 1 review
7.14 MB File Size
  • Upvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a repaint of the first A321 from Germania (D-ASTD) which will fly Charter Flights for Alltours from Düsseldorf (EDDL) to destinations like Gran Canaria or Fuerteventura (and others...).

Germania is also the first german carrier to have Winglets at the A321 (Finnair was the first carrier at all).

Version 2:

As I just planed to make an update for my first Germania D-ASTD repaint, it soon turned out to be a whole remake.
Almost everything has been redesigned, this time being able to compare my work with the Original.

This livery is freeware, any commercial distribution is not allowed! For questions or mistakes you found give me a note at the Aerosoft Forum (Nick: Airmax)
or on Facebook.

Credits:

• Holgi (Simtexture.de) for his awesome Paint Kit (and hundreds of stunning repaints).
  • Jonas Dahlke for his support reworking the wings including the alpha textures!

Update 08.04.2015:

No Texture update. Fixed an issue with the Livery Installer....

What's New in Version V2.0   See changelog

Released

• V1.0: Release
  • V2.0: Redesigned Version based on the first spotter pics of D-ASTD.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use