Airbus A321 NEO jetBlue N903JB

Create an account or sign in to download this
12910 Downloads
4.9 From 10 reviews
16.56 MB File Size
  • Upvote 7

5 Screenshots

About This File

This ZIP-file contains repaints for the Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE NEO package, in the colors of jetBlue N903JB (clean and dirt).

... if you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

• The clean version is now also available!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Darryl, no, I upload one file ... do you need a clean version?

I would love it...great repaint btw!

Hello Darryl, no, I upload one file ... do you need a clean version?

Hope your painting the CRJ...Thanks Darryl

HAving an issue with install.. I use the livery manager and everything seems to upload fine but when I select the aircraft from the scenario screen, IT doesnt have a preview and if I try to load into the sim, it just reverts back to the previous plane.. any suggestions?

• Upvote 6

Hi , Holgi thnxs for your great liveries!

Do u have a chance to fix this NEO Jetblue ?

Thanks in advance

Edit: I managed to fix it. I forget to change the files from Airbus X to the new one :) Its working good now thnxs !!

On 3/26/2016 at 6:14 PM, cky359 said:

The plane is black , how do i fix?

Copy the texture.cfg file from another plane that's working properly.

On 12/2/2014 at 3:46 AM, cj3737 said:

HAving an issue with install.. I use the livery manager and everything seems to upload fine but when I select the aircraft from the scenario screen, IT doesnt have a preview and if I try to load into the sim, it just reverts back to the previous plane.. any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem, did you fixed it?

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 7:44 AM, hectorfernando787 said:

I'm having the same problem, did you fixed it?

me to! - Any joys?

Hello,

I am having an issue with the texture. instead of it being crisp and like the thumbnail it is very dark, no lights work and also the cockpit windows are black and you cant see. I have posted screenshots of the plane is you have any question or a way to fix this let me know!

20180724133725_1.jpg

20180724133730_1.jpg

20180724133731_1.jpg

20180724133737_1.jpg

20180724134648_1.jpg

I've tried downloading these "NEO" repaints before, for example, the AA a321 "NEO" and this one and it hasn't worked once for me and I'm pretty frustrated at this because first of all it says" Copy and paste the following text into the "aircraft.cfg" file inside the "Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE NEO" folder except there is no A321  NEO folder and I do the proper download into the a321 IAE folder and it STILL doesn't work. So is there some NEO thing that I need to download or am I missing something> Help is much-appreciated thanks!w