Create an account or sign in to download this
4505 Downloads
4.3 From 6 reviews
12.54 MB File Size
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

6 Screenshots

About This File

This package contains the complete Aegean Airlines A320 fleet for Aerosoft's Airbus X Extended. Each aircraft was modified separately and different
variations are included, like dirt, light dirt, clean etc.

Enjoy your flights!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, themkall said:

Not good. the aircraft is dark. something must be wrong with the textures or the aircraft.cfg

Are you using the "Aerosoft Airbus X Extended" this livery was developed for? If not you should simply ask for help instead of down voting the author. That just shows deep disrespect towards other users who share their work with the community. 

37 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Are you using the "Aerosoft Airbus X Extended" this livery was developed for? If not you should simply ask for help instead of down voting the author. That just shows deep disrespect towards other users who share their work with the community. 

yes sir i am using aerosoft airbus x extended and i downvoted because the instructions are not clear and because is not working for me. also read me file says something for 23 folders of textures, but the texture folders are 24. Anyway is there any way you can help me?

okey i fixed it i just changed the texture cfg thanks for not helping me and criticizing me for downvoting good night

• Upvote 1