Create an account or sign in to download this
7551 Downloads
5 From 3 reviews
5.34 MB File Size
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 Screenshots

About This File

Requires the payware Aerosoft Airbus Extended A320Neo. This livery was revealed to the public earlier in 2013, and is being applied right across the airline's fleet.
This livery is based on the expected IAE engines in the A320 range currently on order, though it is expected that the A321 fleet with be powered by CFM.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Whenever I tried installing this file, my plane ended up being completely black... I am re-installing ABX now, but what id I do wrong trying to install the paint?

***FIXED***

@ Susl-Blume - thank you - glad you liked it!

I am about to complete work on the American NC livery for the original A320, A321 and the A321Neo. They should be online in approximately a week.

AN3943D - glad you got it sorted.

I too have a black plane, I do have a cfm neo folder but not a iae neo one

Whenever I tried installing this file, my plane ended up being completely black... I am re-installing ABX now, but what id I do wrong trying to install the paint?

***FIXED***

Good morning, someone can explain how to install textures AAL ests my plane does not have IAE NEO folder, why? I get too dark and not in that folder install and also do not know where to get Extended payware Aerosoft Airbus A320neo.
I really appreciate it, thanks

never mind.... ****FIXED*****

Hi there Leri, it seems so obvious when you and N3943D fixed it. Do you mind sharing that fix of yours? Because I still can't get it solved and this livery looks amazing!

Hi there Leri, it seems so obvious when you and N3943D fixed it. Do you mind sharing that fix of yours? Because I still can't get it solved and this livery looks amazing!

Nevermind, fixed!

I am about to complete work on the American NC livery for the original A320, A321 and the A321Neo. They should be online in approximately a week.

Great repaint! Any news on the A321?

• Upvote 1

Still wondering what the NEO is. I tried it and got a black windshield. I have no NEO folder. Trying to find an AAL A320 repaint is like pulling teeth. None of what Ive tried has worked.