Airbus A320 IAE United Airlines N465UA

Create an account or sign in to download this
18434 Downloads
4.1 From 13 reviews
17.38 MB File Size
  • Upvote 9

5 Screenshots

About This File

This ZIP - file contains repaints in the colors of Airbus A320 IAE United Airlines N465UA (clean and dirt).

These textures can be used for the Airbus X and the Airbus X Extended!

... if you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Jwylde

Excellent livery!

If you're running Aerosoft A320/A321, you MUST use the Livery Manager to install this livery. 

Link to review
Joe Flyer

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

To people experiencing odd livery glitches... this is not the fault of the creator! It doesn't really leave a good reason to give them one star on a livery that probably took a while to create! 

Other than that, I really like this one, especially since I fly United most of the time. :) 

• Like 1
Link to review
Lerno1

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Good livery. To the people experiencing dark textures, run the livery zip file through the livery manager installed on your computers for the new Aerosoft A320 family. Simply following the readme instructions for the Airbus X will result in these textures.

If you have the Airbus X Extended, follow the readme showing how to install to that aircraft.

Link to review
Teødør

0 of 4 members found this review helpful 0 / 4 members

Everything is dark inside the cockpit. Should fix that.

Link to review
jc2015

14 of 17 members found this review helpful 14 / 17 members

Tried downloading many times. Installed it, but the model came out really weird. It had the basic United texture but the area around it is shaded a dark black. Wish I could enjoy this product,too. If anyone has any other download links for a new United livery, that would be great. Thanks.

• Upvote 4
Link to review
Neu379

0 of 5 members found this review helpful 0 / 5 members
Link to review
KyleD

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members
Link to review
Julio1

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members
Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use