Create an account or sign in to download this
6046 Downloads
4.7 From 3 reviews
9.67 MB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 Screenshots

About This File

This ZIP-file contains a fictional repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended CFM NEO package, in the colors of TAP Portugal.

... if you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Holgi,

I found a problem in portuguese flag colours of the right side. The left side is ok: first green then red but the right side of the plane is wrong. As soon as you can please fix it. Thanks my friend ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello my Friend,

I think that's true so ... look at original photos - at least I did it that way!

Yes it is true. The flag points to the back of the aircraft as if it were the wind making it do so. So the left side one is like the real one and the left one is inverted. Therefore there's not a mistake related to that!

It's funny how this was uploaded on 2012 when TAP didn't have any A320's with Sharklets, and now TAP is fitting sharklets and guess what was the first A320 to have them... that's right, CS-TMW. Good job Holgi :D