UNO Bus MAN NL202 Repaint

Create an account or sign in to download this
891 Downloads
4 From 1 review
1.4 MB File Size

2 Screenshots

About This File

Uno Bus, MAN NL202 Repaint 1.2 A few small changes, this should just replace your existing virsion if you downloded Uno Bus, MAN NL202 Repaint 1.0

This is a repaint of the NL202, you will need the MAN NL202 bus for this repaint to work, I am currently working on the double decker UNO, this is my first upload, I have done others but they are not yet ready for upload.<o:p></o:p>

If you have the nl202 you will need to unzip this file and put the two files within the zip in to the following folder <o:p></o:p>

C:\m-r-software\Omsi\Vehicles\MAN_NL202\Texture\Repaints_NL202 or C:\Program Files (x86):\m-r-software\Omsi\Vehicles\MAN_NL202\Texture\Repaints_NL202, depending on your installation.<o:p></o:p>

Please note, this is a free file repaint provided for your enjoyment and all logos and designs remain the property of the original owner and should not be used for advertising or profit making. you are free to share this file without profit<o:p></o:p>

ALSO AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEBSITE www.garyspcgamemods.co.uk

I Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use