Airbus A320-232 IAE - Air New Zealand (All Blacks, ZK-OAB) 1.0

Sign in to follow this  

3 Screenshots

About This File

This zip file contains a repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE in the livery of Air New Zealand with their All Blacks scheme, as seen on the ZK-OAB.

This is my 3rd repaint for the Airbus X and I do not have the same skills as some people here, but I did my best to represent the ZK-OAB as faithfully as possible. At the time of creation, no such livery was yet available but I see there's one in the library since the 20th of December, the same date I finished this one :P. More choice is usually good, so I thought I'd tweak it some more and still upload it. If there are any problems, send me a private message.

Edit: Wow, over 4 years on and I see that this livery is still getting downloaded. Please be aware that I have never tested it with any later version of the Airbus than the one available at time of release, and I am not sure installation instructions are still valid. If you have any issues, I would suggest downloading a version by another repainter as I no longer have the source files for this, nor the time to update it. If you are using it and it works well, cool! I hope you enjoy it!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It crashes the livery installer. too bad looked good

Long time since I checked here... There is still a readme.txt in the zip file for manual installation :). I have no clue if the livery works with any of the later Airbus versions.

Share this comment