Airbus A321 British Airways G-EUXM

Create an account or sign in to download this
3308 Downloads
5 From 3 reviews
16.68 MB File Size

1 Screenshot

About This File

This ZIP-file contains two repaints for the Aerosoft Airbus X package, in the colors of Airbus A321 British Airways G-EUXM (clean and dirt).

... more repaints on my homepage!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi. This looks great externally - but for some reason I cannot see the cockpit. It is like it is very dark in there because there are some things that are normmally very bright that I can just say see, but even that is an issue.  So it looks like it works except for the cockpit view.

Any help on getting the normal a321 view in there?

Thanks, Gaz

On 5/22/2018 at 3:14 PM, GaryMcCl said:

Hi. This looks great externally - but for some reason I cannot see the cockpit. It is like it is very dark in there because there are some things that are normmally very bright that I can just say see, but even that is an issue.  So it looks like it works except for the cockpit view.

Any help on getting the normal a321 view in there?

Thanks, Gaz

Yea this happens for every a320/a321 IAE repaint I have tried. It may be to do with the fact that I got the a318/a319 and the a320/a321 pack from steam not the actual aerosoft website.