Airbus A320/A321 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically! These liveries will also work for the Airbus X Extended

1237 files

1. LAN Airlines Airbus A320 CC-BAM

ESPAÑOL
    El día de hoy les traigo uno de los viejos Airbus A320-233 sin sharklets de LATAM Chile. Algunos detalles del avión son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.
    - Código Selcal real de la aeronave.
    - Detalles como adhesivo de certificación ILS.
    - Dimensiones y cosas basadas en avión real.
    - Texturas "sucias".

Ojalá disfruten este avión, cualquier problema me mandan un mensaje.
    Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.
    ENGLISH
    Today I bring one of the old Airbus A320-233 without sharklets from LATAM Chile. Some details of the aircraft are:
    - Textures in DDS 5. 
    - Real Selcal code of the aircraft. 
    - Details as an ILS certification sticker.
    - Dimensions and things based on real aircraft.
    - "Dirty" textures,

I hope you enjoy this plane, any problems send me a message.

Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization

286 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. LAN Chile Airbus A320 CC-COC Retro livery

ESPAÑOL
    El día de hoy les traigo el primer Airbus A320 que llegó a LATAM, en ese entonces, LAN Chile, este avión llegó con el esquema de colores antiguo de la empresa y posteriormente se actualizó a la conocida estrella y actualmente a la livery de LATAM bajo el registro LV-BRA. Algunos detalles del avión son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.

Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.
    ENGLISH
    Today I bring the first Airbus A320 that came to LatAm, at the time, LAN Chile, this plane came with the old color scheme of the company and then updated to the famous star and currently the livery of LatAm under the LV-BRA register. Some details of the aircraft are:
    - Textures in DDS 5. 

Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization

91 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. QantasLink A320

QantasLink A320 VH-VQS

Enjoy lads!

545 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

4. Qantas Airbus A320 VH-VQS (QantasLink new livery)

ESPAÑOL
    El día de hoy les traigo el primer Airbus A320 con los colores de QantasLink, este avión pertenecía a la filial de bajo costo de Qantas, JetStar y durante las últimas apareció volando con los colores de Qantas. Algunos detalles del avión son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.
    - Detalles como adhesivo de MSN.

ENGLISH
    Today I bring the first Airbus A320 with the colors of QantasLink, this plane belonged to the low-cost subsidiary of Qantas, JetStar and during the last appeared flying with the colors of Qantas. Some details of the aircraft are:
    - Textures in DDS 5. 
    - Details as an MSN sticker.

654 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. VIETJET AIR A320-200 SHARKLET VN-A675

VIETJET AIR A320-200 SHARKLET VN-A675.rarVIETJET AIR AIRBUS 320-200 SHARKLET VN-A675
    MILITARY BANK VIETNAM (NGÂN HÀNG QUÂN ĐỘI VIỆT NAM)

[FLTSIM.XX]
    title                    = Airbus A320 NEO VietJet VN-A682
    sim                    = A320
    model                    = SHARKLET
    panel                    =
    sound                    =
    texture                    = VietJet675
    kb_checklists                = AirbusA321_check
    kb_reference                = AirbusA321_ref
    atc_id                    = VN-A675
    atc_airline                = VietJet Air
    atc_flight_number            = 
    ui_manufacturer                = Airbus
    ui_type                    = A320-214 CFM Sharklets
    ui_variation                = VietJet
    ui_typerole                = Commercial Airliner
    ui_createdby                = Aerosoft
    atc_parking_types            = GATE  
    description                = Airbus - A320 CFM / VietjetAir VN-A675\www.aerosoft.com\nRepaint by NGUYEN QUOC THINH 

123 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. British Midland International G-MEDU Airbus A321 IAE

British Midland International G-MEDU Airbus A321

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.
    Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/

177 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. British Midland International G-MEDH Airbus A320 IAE

British Midland International G-MEDH Airbus A320

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Requests are paid!

189 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. LAN Airlines Airbus A321 CC-BEH

ESPAÑOL
    El día de hoy les traigo uno de los Airbus A321-211 con sharklets de LATAM Chile. Algunos detalles del avión son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.

ENGLISH
    Today I bring one of the Airbus A321-211 with sharklets from LATAM Chile. Some details of the aircraft are:
    - Textures in DDS 5. 

237 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. Airbus A320 IAE jetBlue N537JT

Contents of this ZIP-package:
    Airbus A320 IAE jetBlue N537JT
    (clean and dirt)
    Repaint by:
    Holger Sobl
    Aerosoft paintkit by:
    Stefan Hoffmann
    Installation (Airbus Livery Manager):
    Start the aerosoft Airbus Livery Manager and drag the ZIP-File into the list - or click "Add Livery" and select the desired file. You get a preview of the new livery - and install it with just one click. (You can read all Livery Manager functions by clicking the "?" button!)
    If you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

1600 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Lufthansa (2018) Airbus A320 D-AIWU

This is a (yet) fictional livery of the Lufthansa Airbus A320 with the registration D-AIUW in the new design which was recently released by Lufthansa. This Airbus entered service on 31.08.2016.
    I do not know when the Airbus will receive its new paint, but I read that it will aproximately take seven years to change the whole fleet.

For installation use the livery manager. If you are using the HD textures in the virtual cockpit, remove the cockpit textures in the livery folder first!

You may not use this repaint for any commercial aspect or alter the repaint without my permission.
    Credits to Holgi for the Paintkit and Johnas Dahlke for the changes on the Wings.

As allways three green and have fun with the Livery!

Regards,
    Airmax

2049 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

11. Lufthansa (2018) Airbus A321 D-AISP

On Feb. 6 2018, Lufthansa is presenting the new Design for its Aircrafts and CI. Therefore a B748 and A321 are already painted and waiting to be set free....
    This is the first A321 being operated in the new Design. The Name was changed from Rosenheim to #ExploreTheNew. I hope you like it!

For installation use the livery manager. If you are using the HD textures in the virtual cockpit, remove the cockpit textures in the livery folder first!

You may not use this repaint for any commercial aspect or alter the repaint without my permission.
    Credits to Holgi for the Paintkit and Johnas Dahlke for the changes on the Wings.

As allways three green and have fun with the Livery!

Regards,
    Airmax

1050 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

12. Delta Air Lines N301DN Airbus A321 CFM

Delta Air Lines N301DN

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com.br/

2058 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

13. LATAM Chile Airbus A321 CC-BEO

ESPAÑOL
    El día de hoy les traigo uno de los Airbus A321-211 con sharklets de LATAM Chile, este avión fue el penúltimo Airbus A321 en llegar desde la fábrica en Toulouse, por esto mismo posee la livery actual de LATAM y no la clásica livery de la estrella. Algunos detalles del avión son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.
    - Detalles como adhesivo de certificación ILS y piloto automático.

ENGLISH
    Today I bring one of the Airbus A321-211 with sharklets from LATAM Chile, this plane was the penultimate Airbus A321 to arrive from the factory in Toulouse, therefore owns the current livery of LATAM and not the classic livery of the star. Some details of the aircraft are:
    - Textures in DDS 5. 
    - Details as an ILS certification and autopilot sticker.

433 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Alaska Airlines Airbus A320 N625VA

ESPAÑOL
    El día de hoy les traigo el primer avión Airbus en portar los colores de Alaska Airlines, este A320 durante Enero, fue el primer avión de Virgin America en actualizarse a los colores de Alaska tras la compra por parte de esta última, algunas características de este avión son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.
    - Colores y detalles directamente desde la web de Alaska Airlines.
    - Posibilidad de convertir el avión a SL cambiando algunos nombres de archivos.

ENGLISH
    Today I bring the first Airbus aircraft in porting the colors of Alaska Airlines, this A320 during January, was the first plane of Virgin America to be updated to the colors of Alaska after the purchase by the latter, some features of this aircraft are :
    - Textures in DDS 5. 
    - Colors and details directly from the Alaska Airlines website. 
    - Possibility of converting the aircraft to SL by changing some filenames.

467 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Alaska Airlines N625AV Airbus A320 CFM

Alaska Airlines N625AV  Airbus A320

Requests are paid!

1314 downloads

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

16. LAN Airlines Airbus A320 CC-BFX

Español
    El día de hoy les traigo uno de los Airbus A320-214 con sharklets de LATAM Chile que aún posee la via livery de LAN Airlines, algunas características de este avión son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.

Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo.

English
    Today I bring you one of the Airbus A320-214 with sharklets, of LATAM Chile with LAN Airlines livery, some features of this aircraft are: 
    - Textures in DDS 5. 

Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it.

400 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

17. SKY Airline Airbus A320 CC-ABV new livery

Español
    El día de hoy les traigo uno de los Airbus A320-233 con actual livery de la compañía low cost chilena, SKY. Este fue el primer avión en portar la nueva imagen presentada en abril del 2017. Después de mucho tiempo, traigo una actualización para esta textura. Algunas características son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.

Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo.

English
    Today I bring one of the Airbus A320-233 with current livery of the company low cost Chilean, SKY. This was the first plane to carry the new image presented in April 2017. After a long time, I bring an update for this texture. Some features are:
    - Textures in DDS 5. 

Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it.

335 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Sky Airline CC-ABV Airbus A320 IAE

Sky Airline CC-ABV

213 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Mandala and Tiger Mandala A320 Repaint pack

This repaint include:
    1.PK-RMU in Mandala A320 old Livery
    2.PK-RMA in Mandala A320 Tiger Mandala Livery.

Please read Readme file before installation. Any question PM me on email that include on readme.
    by Yosafat Vincent S

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Batavia Air A320

Batavia Air livery A320 for Airbus Extended X , including in this pack:
    PK-YVE A320 IAe of Batavia Air in first scheme of Batavia Air livery for Airbus.

Note:
    >> This is repaint for A320 IAe model with no sharklet
    >> Any Redistribution outside this places must PM me at yosafat.saragih164@gmail.com . This repaint is absolutely free and sell this repaint is illegal.
    >>Thank you for your attention and have a good flight

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. LATAM Airlines Chile "#ElVueloDeFrancisco" CC-BEK Airbus A321 CFM

LATAM Airlines Chile "#ElVueloDeFrancisco" CC-BEK

Requests are paid!

216 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Thomas Cook A320 G-TCAE

Thomas Cook A320 CFM Repaint

G-TCAE Sunny Heart Livery

AEROSOFT A320

873 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

23. Air Canada C-GJWO Airbus A321 CFM

Air Canada C-GJWO New Livery

Use manual installation. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

1129 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Joon F-GKXT Airbus A320 CFM

Joon F-GKXT Airbus A320

Requests are paid!

788 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

25. JetSMART Airbus A320 CC-AWD

Español
    Airbus A320-232 de JetSMART, con registro chileno CC-AWD, es el cuarto avión de la aerolínea ultra low cost chilena del grupo de inversiones estadounidense Indigo Partners, este avión llegó directamente desde la fábrica de Airbus en Hamburgo el 9 de diciembre de 2017 al aeropuerto Arturo Merino Benitez SCL/SCEL. Este avión es del pedido realizado por JetSMART a Airbus durante Mayo de 2017 que incluye A320ceo y A320neo. Este avión cuenta con un Cóndor Andino estampado en la cola y lleva por nombre "Alejo Williamson", en honor al piloto que cruzó Los Andes en su parte más alta, este nombre fue elegido a través del clásico concurso en redes sociales para nombrar el avión.
    Cualquier detalle o inconveniente con la textura comunicarse a nx_mls@outlook.com Las texturas fueran hechas en formato DDS dxt 5. El avión incluye el código Selcal real de la aeronave. La textura del ave fue remasterizada completamente a través de Photoshop para mayor similitud. La textura tiene un 96% de fidelidad con la aeronave real en la cual se basa. Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo.

English
    JetSMART Airbus A320-232, with a Chilean record CC-AWD, is the fourth aircraft of the Chilean ultra low cost airline of the US investment group Indigo Partners, this plane arrived directly from the Airbus factory in Hamburg on December 9th from 2017 to Arturo Merino Benitez SCL/SCEL Airport. This aircraft is from the order made by JetSMART to Airbus during May 2017 which includes A320ceo and A320neo. This plane has an Andean condor stamped in the tail and is named "Alejo Williamson", in honor of the pilot who crossed the Andes in the highest part, this name was chosen through the classic contest on social networks to name the plane.
    Any detail or problem with the texture inform nx mls@outlook.com  Textures were made in DDS format dxt 5.  The aircraft includes aircraft real Selcal code.  The texture of the bird was completely remastered through Photoshop for more similarity. The texture has a 96% fidelity to the actual aircraft on which it is based.  Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it.

182 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated