All the liveries for the CRJ 550

2 files

1. airbierlin D-BEER (fictional)

Contents of this ZIP-package: CRJ550ER airbierlin D-BEER (fictional)  

Repaint by: Holger Sobl 

Aerosoft paintkit by: Stefan Hoffmann 

Livery – Installation Guide 

1) Locate your MSFS Content folder. That’s the folder you chose on the update screen whenyou first started MSFS. I will use [MSFS] as a placeholder for this. 
    2) Unzip the contents of this file into your [MSFS]\Community folder. 
    3) Start MSFS, enter the world menu, select the Aircraft, your new livery and a departure airport, then click FLY! 

Acknowledgements: The blanks used as a basis for this repaint are by Aerosoft/Digital Aviation. Thank you for the wonderful model and the great paintkit.  Thank you Hans. 

Legal Stuff: This repaint is released as FREEWARE. You may use and modify it in any way you wish, but you may NOT use it in any kind of money-making endeavor, and you may NOT publicly distribute any copies of it, whether modified or not, without my permission. 

Holgi @ simtexture.de 

19 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Privat OE-AMM (fictional)

Contents of this ZIP-package: CRJ550ER Privat OE-AMM (fictional) 

Repaint by: Holger Sobl 

Aerosoft paintkit by: Stefan Hoffmann 

Livery – Installation Guide 

1) Locate your MSFS Content folder. That’s the folder you chose on the update screen whenyou first started MSFS. I will use [MSFS] as a placeholder for this. 
    2) Unzip the contents of this file into your [MSFS]\Community folder. 
    3) Start MSFS, enter the world menu, select the Aircraft, your new livery and a departure airport, then click FLY! 

Acknowledgements: The blanks used as a basis for this repaint are by Aerosoft/Digital Aviation. Thank you for the wonderful model and the great paintkit.  Thank you Hans. 

Legal Stuff: This repaint is released as FREEWARE. You may use and modify it in any way you wish, but you may NOT use it in any kind of money-making endeavor, and you may NOT publicly distribute any copies of it, whether modified or not, without my permission. 

Holgi 

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted