Aerosoft A318/A319 professional liveries

111 files

1. [P3D4] VRE A319 PRO

Liveries Air Côte d'Ivoire TU-TSA/TU-TSB/TU-TRC pour  A319 professional P3D4 

203 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

2. A319 IAE Canadian Airlines Final Livery

Fictional Repaint of A319 IAE wearing Canadian Airlines final Livery.

121 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. AAL_N742PS_AsA3xx64b.zip

American Airlines Airbus A319-112 "N742PS".  PSA 
    Repaint for Aerosoft Airbus 319 Professional. Created by Hangar226, modified to work with Airbus Professional.
    Read Me Included 

593 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Aerosoft A318 CFM Professional Airnorth Australia VH-ANO

Textures for the Aerosoft A318 CFM Professional  as Airnorth Australia VH-ANO

532 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

5. Aerosoft A319 IAE | Orbit Airlines

This is the Orbit Airlines livery for the A319. Orbit Airlines is a default airline found in FSX and P3D. I hope you guys enjoy this livery  Struggled a little with the paintkit, but I think it turned out quite well!

This repaint is for the IAE version of the Aerosoft A319 Professional. If you encounter any issues, please let me know. Recommended to install this using the livery manager.

Orbit Airlines A320 Family:
    Airbus A319 (this file)
    Airbus A320
    Airbus A321

409 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

6. Aerosoft A319 IAE Professional Tigerair Australia VH-VND

Textures for the the Aerosoft A319 IAE Professional depicting A319-132 IAE Tigerair Australia VH-VND

793 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Aerosoft Airbus A319-112CFM Skybus N522VA

Repaint by JarredP.

This is a rendition of the N522VA aircraft belonging to late Skybus. It is not perfect, but pretty close

I painted it for me and decided to share it with the community because Skybus was so short lived that most people haven't even heard about it. Since i painted the other more complex model, i thought i'd do this one as well. I haven't seen it painted ever, so here it is exclusively for the Aerosoft Airbus PRO.

119 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Aerosoft Airbus A319-112CFM Skybus N554SX

Repaint by JarredP.

This is not a perfect rendition of the N554SX, it has a few accurate details, but the paintkit is not easy and there are a lot of curves and the
    colour is hard for me to get right inside the simulator. It is the best i could do with the limited time and patience i have right now, i did it for me and decided
    to share it with the community because Skybus was so short lived that most people haven't even heard about it.

Enjoy!
    JP

165 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Air Albania TC-JLR Airbus A319 IAE

Air Albania TC-JLR

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Use manual installation. Follow the instructions in Readme!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com.br/

223 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Air Canada (circa 2018) C-GARG Airbus A319 CFM

Air Canada (circa 2018) C-GARG

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com.br/

1581 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Air Canada A318 1990 Livery

Fictional Repaint of Aerosoft Professional Airbus A318 in Air Canada's 1990 Livery.  Livery fully compatible with Aerosoft's unified livery manager v2.0 

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Air France F-GRXK Airbus A319 CFM

Air France F-GRXK 

Use Aerosoft Livery or AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

271 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Air France F-GUGO Airbus A318 CFM

Air France F-GUGO

Use Aerosoft Livery or AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

196 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Air Inter Europe F-GPMA Airbus A319 CFM

Air Inter Europe F-GPMA

Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/

213 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Airbus A319 CFM Air Canada 1990 Livery

A319 CFM wearing Air Canada 1990 Livery.

293 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Airbus A319 CFM NEO Canadian Airlines 1990 Livery

Fictional repaint of Canadian Airlines A319 CFM NEO in 1990 Livery.   

122 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Airbus A319 CFM Pacific Western Airlines Final Livery

Fictional Repaint of A319 CFM wearing Pacific Western Airlines final livery prior to merger with Canadian Airlines.

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Airbus A319 IAE Canada 3000

Fictional Repaint of A319 IAE wearing Canada 3000 Airlines' final livery.

93 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Airbus A319 IAE Canadian Ailines 1990 Livery

Fictional Repaint of A319 IAE wearing Canadian Airlines 1990 Livery.

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Airbus A319 Professional CROATIA AIRLINES 9A-CTN "Osijek"

Greetings everyone, I am sharing with you my first livery for Aerosoft Airbus A318/319 Professional. It is a Croatia Airlines A319-112 CFM registered as 9A-CTN named "Osijek", also the latest addition to the CTN fleet. This repaint represents the new Croatia Airlines livery in which all A319s and Dash 8 Q400s within the fleet were repainted throughout the year 2019 and 2020. This is the first version of the repaint, there will be updates on this, as I still have to enter the correct SELCAL code in the cockpit once I find out which is the correct one. Otherwise, the livery was created to be as realistic and as real-life-representative as possible. Let me know if you find some bugs or problems, I will try to fix them as soon as possible. To install simply use the Livery Manager, or manually copy the "texture.9ACTN" file into your A319 CFM folder, add the correct fltsim.X lines located within the "LiveryInstaller" text file into your aircraft.cfg, replacing the X with the correct number.

Thank you very much and enjoy flying with Croatia Airlines! If you want, also make sure to join Croatia Airlines Virtual, take your Busses into the sky and visit our Croatian airspace on IVAO! Happy flying everyone

131 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Airbus A319 Professional VOLOTEA EC-MTC

Here is a Volotea livery for the Aerosoft A319 Professional.
    Model is EC-MTC (Airbus A319-111 CFM) based in Nantes, France.
    I never saw this plane, so do not hesitate to contact me by private message on this website if something seems wrong.
    Enjoy!

PS: Install this livery with the Livery Installer or read the readme.txt provided in the zip archive.
    If some black VC textures appear please update your Livery Manager or install the livery manually.

2356 downloads

(0 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

22. Airbus A319-133 IAE Silkair 9V-SBG

Repaint Creation - Goldstar Textures
    DO NOT REUPLOAD any part of this download to any site. DO NOT USE any part of this repaint without permission first.

497 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

23. Airbus A319CJ Government of Italy It.A.F. - M.M. 62243 - Dirty Version

A319-115 CFM Corporate Jetliner of Italian Government, operated by 31st Wing - 306th Squadron of Italian Air Force (Official Livery).
    Revised from the previous version with some corrections, especially the blue fuselage stripes have been completely revised.
    Version with dirty fuselage (not real because a State aircraft is always clean. Available to download a version with no dirty fuselage).

168 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Airbus A319CJ Government of Italy It.A.F. - M.M. 62243 - No Dirty Version

A319-115 CFM Corporate Jetliner of Italian Government, operated by 31st Wing - 306th Squadron of Italian Air Force (Official Livery).
    Revised from the previous version with some corrections, especially the blue fuselage stripes have been completely revised.
    Version with no dirty fuselage (a State aircraft is always clean!).
    Available to download same version with dirty fuselage.

490 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

25. Airbus House Colors F-WWDB Airbus A319 IAE

Airbus House Colors F-WWDB

Use Aerosoft Livery to install it. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/
    http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/

141 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted