Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Airbus A318/A319 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A318/A319. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically!

371 files

1. Austrian OE-LDE A319CFM HD

Austrian Airlines repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus X A319 CFM in 4096x4096px.

Repainted by:
    Jakob Rettenwender

Content:
    -Readme
    -Textures

Installation:
    CAUTION! If Liverymanager isn't working, you have to install it manually!

2395 downloads

(7 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

2. Finnair A319 OH-LVK

Here is a Finnair A319 livery for you folks to enjoy. If you fly Finnair a lot I suggest you download the other liveries I made for Finnair's A319. All 9 are available here at Aerosoft!.

Clean and dirt textures included

Enjoy!

E: The file is not broken. You just have to install it manually.

401 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. SKY Airline A319 CC-AJG

Contents of this ZIP-packed:

Airbus A319 SKY Airline CC-AJG

Repaint by:

Nicolas Matus

Aerosoft paintkit by:

Stefan Hoffmann

Installation (Airbus Livery Manager):

Start the aerosoft Airbus Livery Manager and drag the ZIP-File into the list - or click "Add Livery" and select the desired file. You get

Installation (Manual):

To install this aircraft manually, please copy the following text (in the readme) into your 'aircraft.cfg', inside the folder 'SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A319 CFM'. Replace the X in [FLTSIM.X] by the next following number (like [FLTSIM.8]) and put the snippet after the last FLTSIM-object. Then you copy the complete texture folder into the same aircraft folder where you find the aircraft.cfg. The easiest way: Just drag the complete ZIP-file into the livery manager and it will be installed automatically!

¡Saludos desde Chile!

1094 downloads

(9 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

4. A319 CFM Iberia Retro Scheme (EC-KKS)

Airbus A319 on Iberia Retro Colorscheme, commemorating their 80th anniversary.

Install using Livery Manager. Read readme.txt for more information.

1050 downloads

(5 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. A319 CFM Air Canada C-GBIP Kids Horizons

Air Canada: Kids Horizons Airbus A319-112
    Repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus A319

To install this repaint, simply run the Aerosoft Livery Manager (located at: FSX\Aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319\Livery Manager), click "Add Livery..." and select this zip file.

Enjoy,

- Derek Mayer
    - mayerd@vacanada.org

2253 downloads

(7 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

6. Airbus A319-112 "Cebu Pacific Air - RP-C3198"

Contents of this ZIP-packed:
    Airbus A319 CEBU PACIFIC AIR - RP-C3198
    (DIRT)

Repaint by:
    JhayZonKiDz

Installation (Airbus Livery Manager):
    Start the aerosoft Airbus Livery Manager and drag the ZIP-File into the list - or click "Add Livery" and select the desired file. You get a preview of the new livery - and install it with just one click. (You can read all Livery Manager functions by clicking the "?" button!)

970 downloads

(6 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

7. Finnair A319 OH-LVA

Here is a Finnair A319 livery for you folks to enjoy. If you fly Finnair a lot I suggest you download the other liveries I made for Finnair's A319. All 9 are available here at Aerosoft!.

Enjoy!

817 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. Finnair A319 OH-LVB

Enjoy!

504 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

9. Finnair A319 OH-LVC

Enjoy!

1122 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. Finnair A319 OH-LVD (OneWorld)

Enjoy!

1454 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

11. Finnair A319 OH-LVG

Enjoy!

509 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

12. Finnair A319 OH-LVH

Enjoy!

303 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Finnair A319 OH-LVI

Enjoy!

1498 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Finnair A319 OH-LVL

Enjoy!

1017 downloads

(6 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. A319 CFM Air Canada C-GITP

Air Canada Airbus A319-112
    Repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus A319

To install this repaint, simply run the Aerosoft Livery Manager (located at: FSX\Aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319\Livery Manager), click "Add Livery..." and select this zip file.

Enjoy,

- Derek Mayer
    - mayerd@vacanada.org

3890 downloads

(12 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

16. AirbusX A318/A319 Webserver Image Tweaks

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 Web Server Images Tweaks

Corrects the banner in the non-MCDU page and darkens the central area of the MCDU to improve legibility.

Replace the two files:

busbanner.jpg
    MCDU_bg.jpg

... in [your_path_to]\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319 with the two in this archive (originals included, just in case!).

Adamski_NZ.

309 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. A319CFM fastjet Tanzania (5H-FJA)

Repaint for Aerosoft's A319 in fasjet colours, a lowcost carrier from Tanzania.

772 downloads

(4 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

18. A319 CFM Scandinavian Airlines OY-KBR

A319 CFM Scandinavian Airlines OY-KBR. Repaint by Magnus Maas. Visit my Website for mor paints and scenerys: www.whitedotsim.de.tl

4778 downloads

(10 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

19. A319 CFM Germania D-ASTY

Germania A319-112 CFM D-ASTY livery for the Airbus X Extended.

1098 downloads

(5 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

20. A319 CFM helvetic HB-JVK

Aerosoft's A319 CFM in Helvetic Airways colours. Repaint by Magnus Maas.
    For my other repaints and scenerys visit www.whitedotsim.de.tl

1575 downloads

(9 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. A319 CFM Azerbaijan Airlines 4K-AZ04

Azerbaijan Airlines 4K-AZ04 "GUBA' livery for Aerosoft AirbusA319. Install using AirbusX Extended Livery Manager

1054 downloads

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted