Honeycomb Profiles

Sub Category  

Honeycomb Profiles for the Alpha Flight Control and Bravo Throttle Quadrant (FSX/P3D/X-Plane)

>>Please note the subcategories on the right<<

21 files

1. MSFS Honeycomb Software

This is the latest Software for the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle.

Only For MSFS
    ===================================================
    For the new MSFS, you don't need a configuration tool and you only need this software to light up the LEDs,
    the rest can be made inside the Simulator. As soon as we can access more functions inside the new Simulator, we will give them to you.

14811 downloads

(10 reviews)

Updated

2. Honeycomb Bravo Throttle "Christmas Tree" application

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle "Christmas Tree" application to test the Bravo LEDs outside of a simulator environment.
    mind the included Readme.txt for requirements * don't try and run the application together with a flight simulator that is currently driving the LEDs as this might cause unexpected results * minimal usage instructions are available via the "(i)nfo" button  

1852 downloads

(2 reviews)

Updated

3. FSX Profiles Alpha and Bravo.zip

This profile provides support for FSX users who have purchased the Honeycomb products only to find that they are very cumbersome and time consuming to configure.  As I spent about 20 hours working it all out I thought I would share my profiles and save others the effort.  These profiles are not aircraft specific and should work with most aircraft.
    The .txt file provides a detailed description of the assignments and limitations.

Enjoy
    Glen

583 downloads

(1 review)

Submitted

4. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke & Bravo Throttle Profile

Profiles for the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. Includes printable labels for the Bravo toggle switches and PDFs explaining the mappings. Important: I suggest creating a blank joystick profile (particularly for the Bravo) in XP11 (to avoid conflicting assignments!) and simply adding in the assignments recommended in the included documentation indicated by an asterisk (*). Tested extensively - if you find any errors please comment or suggest an improvement and I will try to fix as soon as I can!

Currently only the following lights (for the Bravo) are programmed:
    Master Warning Master Caution Engine Fire Parking Brake (only shows if you've set it properly  ) Anti Ice Starter Engaged APU Door  
    Note 1: The aircraft needs to be electrically powered for the lights to work.
    Note 2: Ensure all Yoke switches are in the up position and all on the Bravo are down before loading up for optimum results. I programmed (most) switches to operate in the direction they operate in the sim.

UPDATE 25 JAN 22: Reverser bindings would only work on the Honeycomb Airbus throttle set - updated to work with the original 'Boeing' style throttles. File included if you wish to use your Airbus levers which adds an extra button (ATS Disconnect on lever 2).

Currently, I cannot seem to program TOGA, Max reverse or AP Disc functions as these variables don't seem to work in the HC Configurator. Will update if a fix appears in the future.

Credits to Dendarian (Ian) who has been incredibly helpful!

697 downloads

(1 review)

Updated

5. B757-767 FlightFactor for Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo

Hi,

I was struggling with most of the published profiles for airliners, so finally started to take a deep dive in the configurator and managed to create profiles for Zibo and LevelUp's B738, FF 757-767, and the E175-195's from X-crafts and SSG.

Total beginner at this, so open to any improvements.

229 downloads

(1 review)

Updated

6. Prepar3D V5 Honeycomb Software

if you need further assistance, please check out the following videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

7725 downloads

(3 reviews)

Updated

7. Prepar3D V3 Honeycomb Software

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMP5Kj3ebA&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl

230 downloads

(2 reviews)

Updated

8. FSX Honeycomb Software

2354 downloads

(7 reviews)

Updated

9. X-Plane 11 Windows Honeycomb Software

20048 downloads

(18 reviews)

Updated

10. Honeycomb Interface for FSX, Prepar3D and MSFS

Hi all,

Quite a while back, a created a very early version of an interface called the PMDG Honeycomb Interface found here. It only worked for the PMDG 737 and 777 and only for the Alpha Yoke.

This was until the Aerosoft team created the very excellent Honeycomb software, that also included the PMDG group of aircraft after a few revisions.

However, I had a few requests to continue with development and recently, PMDG have of course released their MSFS 737-800, 737-700, & 737-600 which is also not currently covered by the Aerosoft tool. (for now 😉 )

So, here is the new shiny version of my Honeycomb interface. This now covers:

Honeycomb Alpha Yoke Honeycomb Bravo Throttle  
    Works with the following platforms:

FSX Prepar3D MSFS  
    The following aircraft are catered for:

FSLabs A319, A320 & A321 PMDG 737 NGX PMDG 737 NGXu PMDG 737 for MSFS PMDG 777 TFDi 717  
    NOTE: This utility requires SimConnect to work. It's included in the download. 
    NOTE: Please remember that you IP Address may need to be amended in the included SimConnect.cfg depending on your setup.
    NOTE: I've created a small utility that will help you diagnose any SimConnect issues. This will come in useful if you're not sure if you have set up SimConnect correctly. You can find it here.

I should point out that I'm not affiliated with PMDG, TFDi, FSLabs, Honeycomb or Aerosoft in anyway. This is a private project and due to PMDG's EULA, MUST ONLY BE USED for personal entertainment as per the EULA that I'm obligated to initially display for acceptance before you are able to use this utility.

Also, thanks to Raphael Jakob from Aerosoft who helped me with the original version of this with some tips and code. 

There's a manual included, any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments here.

Thanks,

172 downloads

(2 reviews)

Updated

11. Prepar3D V4 Honeycomb Software

3518 downloads

(6 reviews)

Updated

12. Airfoillabs C172 NG DIGITAL profiles

Dear Friends,

We have prepared official Alpha/Bravo profiles for Airfoillabs C172 NG DIGITAL.

Have a good flight!

453 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

13. X-Plane 11 Mac Honeycomb Software

System requirements:
    macOS (Cartalina +)

1869 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

14. Majestic Dash 8 Yoke and Throttle profile with working Gear and AP Leds

I have modified  Dendarian's  Alpha and Bravo json profiles to make the "Gear" and "Auto Pilot" Leds functional. I also made changes to some of the warning indicators. Starter Engaged and Low Volts extinguished and Door now functional.
    Dendarian's XML file and pdf for control and axis defaults remain valid except for my following changes.
    Alpha
    Button 1 now resets VC pan
    Button 2 disengages all AP modes currently set
    Button 3 Sets spoilers to "Taxi" mode and also enables "Steering" switch
    Button 4 Sets spoilers to "Flight" mode
    Bravo
    Flap Switch "Up" release "Down" Set Park Brake
    Auto Pilot Switches remain the same but I have made many changes to the way these are programmed.  IAS, ALT and VS can't be engaged together (as far as Led indications go). Same goes for HDG, NAV and APP. Due to limitations in being able to read AP mode, back from the MJC8Q400 aircraft, the sim pilot needs to keep an eye on the VC panel to keep AP mode and Led indications correctly aligned with the aircraft's panel.  Eg: On climbing to the "selected altitude" in IAS mode the PFD will change from IAS to ALT and begin maintaining level flight but the Bravo's AP IAS Led will remain lit until the ALT button is pressed.
    V2 offers a choice of throttle programming. Original Dendarian styled around engine starting or my preference for cockpit lighting. Read the documentation.

355 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

15. B747_400_Throttle_Lights_XPlane

This file containes all the lights fully programmed on the Honeycomb throttle quadrant. 

314 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

16. Honeycomb Alpha - ZIBO 737-800

Hello everybody,

This is my first configuration of the Alpha Flight Control for ZIBO 737-800.

Important:
    For the profile to work as intended, please change to the Default Profile in X-Plane Joystick Config and calibrate Honeycomb first. The rest is in the profile description.

For APU start, I have implemented a delay that executes the command: “laminar/B738/spring_toggle_switch/APU_start_pos_dn” the 2nd time. Therefore, it is enough to press the switch for APU ON once.

Have a good flight!

1057 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

17. B738 Zibo and LevelUp NG for Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo

Hi,

I was struggling with most of the published profiles for airliners, so finally started to take a deep dive in the configurator and managed to create profiles for Zibo and LevelUp's B738, FF 757-767, and the E175-195's from X-crafts and SSG.

256 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

18. X-Plane DataRefs for some aircraft

Extracted using DataRefTool for using with Honeycomb and Stream Deck Will hopefully be useful to others.
    I have obviously only included aircraft that I have haha! I will most probably add more if they prove useful.

Airfoillabs_350_commandrefs
    Airfoillabs_350_datarefs
    Airfoillabs_C172_Digital_commandrefs
    Airfoillabs_C172_Digital_datarefs
    Colimata_Concorde_FXP__commandrefs
    Colimata_Concorde_FXP_datarefs
    Felis_742_commandrefs
    Felis_742_datarefs
    FF_767_commandrefs
    FF_767_datarefs
    FJS_727_commandrefs
    FJS_727_datarefs
    FJS_732_commandrefs
    FJS_732_datarefs
    Inibuilds_A300_Beluga_commandrefs
    Inibuilds_A300_Beluga_datarefs
    IniBuilds_A300_commandrefs
    Inibuilds_A300_datarefs
    Inibuilds_A310_MRTT_commandrefs
    Inibuilds_A310_MRTT_datarefs
    Inibuilds_A310F_commandrefs
    Inibuilds_A310F_datarefs
    LES_SAAB_340A_commandrefs
    LES_SAAB_340A_datarefs
    Rotate_MD80_commandrefs
    Rotate_MD80_datarefs
    SSG_747i_commandrefs
    SSG_747i_datarefs
    Toliss_A321neo_commandrefs
    Toliss_A321neo_datarefs
    Zibo_737_commandrefs
    Zibo_737_datarefs

149 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

19. E175-195 SSG for Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo

Hi,

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

20. E175-195 X-Crafts for Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo

Hi,

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

21. honeycomb

HoneycombAlphaFlightControl-Win.joy

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

Submitted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use