Wilga X and the 2 fuel gauges..

skulleader

Hello dear friends,

I've a little question for the users or designers of the "Wilga X"...

In first I wanna say that this new aircraft is awesome and incredible but as I don't know this aircraft and I've one question.

My question is about the fuel gauges that we can found under each wings.

When I enter in my cockpit, the Wilga is "Cold & Dark" and the 2 fuel tanks are full (23.8 gallons each or 100% each). But however the 2 fuel gauges are not the same level.

For the left fuel gauge I can read the number 60 and for the right fuel gauge I can read the number 70.

There's one difference of 10, normally these 2 gauges should not be the same level and the same number ?

As I don't know if my explanations are easy to understand so I join a screenshot of these 2 fuel gauges (not the same level for these 2 gauges) and the FSX's menu concerning the fuel quantity.

In fact I would like to know why there's one diference between these 2 fuel gauges while in FSX menu's I can read 23.8 gallons each tanks or 100%), is normal or one bug ?

Here in my FSX's menu I can read 23.8 gallons for the 2 fuel tanks but when I look the 2 fuel gauges under the wings I don't have the same quantity en level:

6319752534_39dc2d454c_o.jpg

A great thank's in advance for you assistance and best regards. Olivier.

Dear Shaun,

I would like to thank you for your assistance.

I've follow your instructions:

1: I've load the default Cessna.

2: I've empty the 2 tanks to 0%.

3: I've load the "Wilga X" and I've added 100% of fuel.

4: once in the cockpit of the Wilga I've watched the 2 fuel gauges and for the fuel gauge of the right wing I can read 70 (full fuel) but for the fuel gauge of the left wing I read 60 (not full fuel).

Maybe a little bug with the gauge of the left wing because I always the number 60 as my screenshot...

I don't know if everybody meet the same problem but with all the Wilga I have this little problem or bug.

If you can send this information to the designers maybe they could fix this bug or explain us if it's normal or not.

Best regards, Olivier.