Many thanks for this supreme Support...

Boerries

Hi folks,

I bought the Katana 4x @ the Flusi Conference in May. It was the download- version burnt on DVD. I registered it a few days later with the help from aerosoft, because this has to be done by them.

Now I want to get the Update 1.02, but this was a "dead-end road" because I was guided to my download-shop account, whre the file wasn´t there for download.

Yesterday I wrote a mail to the aerosoft support, pointing out my problem.

I just got the answer, that a new DVD with the update will be sent to me by mail.

THAT! I call customer-support, thanks for that!

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

Thanks for letting us know. You have no idea how a post like this boost our day. We know you are a solid customer and that just makes it better.

We know we do well in support, but no matter what happens, support is fixing stuff. Errors we make or errors customers make, but it is always something started from a problem. When my support staff is on vacation and I got to pick up I realize every time how hard it can be and how welcome kind words are. What we try to show is that you buy from Aerosoft but get support from a person who feels responsible for YOUR issue. Clearly somebody did just that in this case.