Gamespy server for Andras Field is ONLINE

Its real...

Aerosoft have provided the Gamespy server for Andras Field. It is now online.

They have also included a Teamspeak 3 server Please check it out.

IP: 85.114.130.22

GameSpy Session: Aerosoft Andras Field

TeamSpeak 3 Password: softaero

Thanks a lot to Aerosoft for providing it, and to Raphael Jakob from Aerosoft, for setting it all up.

I am on camp with my work until Wednesday evening - I can be online, but can´t fly, so I can´t test it all.

Have fun guys

Still not seeing the Gamespy session. They haven't put it under a slightly different name, have they? I'm looking at Free Flight sessions, ordering by name so A is at the top but no joy. :(

Update: I have seen the session now but, when I try to connect, I'm getting a Network Response Time-out.

Still getting the respnse timeout. Are there any ports I need to make sure are open in my Firewall?

Not for gamespy no. Let me have a look see if I can connect, though wont be on teamspeak as I have no voice at the moment.

Ghost Recon uses the Gamespy client yeah? if so, make sure your logged out of the gamespy client and have it closed, make sure its not running in the background too. That may be causing you problems