Airbus X Aircraft Views

jacur

I have found that when ever I am in an outside view, such as the WINGVIEW I am not able to move forward and backward per-say. In other words I am not able to move around the aircraft using CRTL+ENTER, CRTL+SHIFT, etc. Does anyone else have this problem? If so do you know how to fix it?

• Upvote 1

I have found that when ever I am in an outside view, such as the WINGVIEW I am not able to move forward and backward per-say. In other words I am not able to move around the aircraft using CRTL+ENTER, CRTL+SHIFT, etc. Does anyone else have this problem? If so do you know how to fix it?

Hello there,

yep it is locked but easy to changes just open the aircraft.cfg for the plane type you want to changes. Go down to cameradefinition. 006 as showed on the picture and changes "XyzAdjust" from FALSE to TRUE as marked. and do it for the rest of the cameradefinition then it works. have a nice flight

post-32482-0-45752000-1304146943_thumb.j