Forums

1. Aerosoft | House Of Simulation

1. 10.6k

1. 293
  3. Aerosoft Flight | Flight Simulation Support

1. 89.7k

The Aerosoft Updater and Livery Installer have now been replaced by Aerosoft One. This updater is only for legacy products that do not yet support Aerosoft One and still require this tool.

Flightplan Visualizer is a tool that helps you find suitable flights. Select the aircraft type, airline, and airport and you see exactly what routes real airlines fly.  No longer do you have to spend a lot of time deciding where to fly next, just follow the real aircraft!

1. 6.1k

1. 9.8k

• Hello, Thanks! This sounds like it's related to an MSFS bug where runway/taxi lights can get placed at incorrect altitudes, in the scenery itself we don't really control the altitude of the light placement as they should automatically snap to the terrain. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/floating-runway-lights-pc-xbox/464742/99 Can you check if the lights look ok when you start a flight at Oslo? If you're using rolling cache it might be worth trying to clear & disable it and see if the issue still persists.
    • Guten Morgen Bernd,   das würde ich gerne mal bei mir checken. Kannst du mir den genauen Ort beschreiben, der in deinem Screenshot zu sehen ist?  

Please login to display this image.

Hier die Situation am Westrand des Platzes LSPV Wangen-Lachen mit meinerXP11-Ortho-Kachel. Auch wenn es kräftig regnet, ist kein irgendwie gearteter Absatz, Schatten, o.ä., zwischen Land und Wasser erkennbar. Ich habe diese Kachel noch mit "use_masks_for_inland = yes" erstellt. Das führt zum harten Schnitt zwischen Land und Wasser, da die Maske das Orthophoto im Bereich der Wasserfläche komplett zudeckt.
    • Dear EDDF devs, if I could make a suggestion: it would be really nice if you put ground clutter (GSE and so) into a separate bgl, so we can deactivate it if needed. I mainly think about people using GSX, which often interferes with scenery vehicles standing around a position. I totally appreciate the effort scenery designers put into an airport, to make it look as alive as possible (static planes, ground clutter, etc.). But when you use additional addons (live traffic, GSX, etc.) it is very useful to be able to remove some of those elements. Beet wishes
    • FlyWithLua funktioniert! Aber warum, weiß ich nicht. Vielen Dank für die ganzen Hilfen, vielleicht funktioniert es ja auch deswegen!   Gruß Daniel
    • Hi!   First of all, absolutely beautiful work on the scenery. However, doing my first night flight there this evening I noticed that there are floating and missing runway and taxi lights. As soon as I landed on 01L I noticed that the runway lights were floating about 50 cm up in the air. As I taxied to the gate the lights got closer and closer to the ground until the clipped the ground and vanished. It seems like the lights are not conforming to the scenery ground poly so half the scenery has floating lights and the other half none at all. Is this a known issue or is there something wrong with my setup? 
    • Because this is not the "Mega Trainstation Fernbahnhof"?
    • Hi Dave Not much luck I'm affraid... I have never used the Ferry Tank before, so it was untouched by any of my gauge changes. As I didn't need to take off I didn't need to use FSUIPC. Fuel dump didn't do anything although I could see the smoke effect of fuel dumping No joy with Refuel either   Replaced DLL and also tried the F2A, again no change   F53 has no overwings or probe, but it did give me chance to try a little rocket attack on Forth Rail Bridge Tch...   Sorry its a pain, I have this awful feeling I might have done something wrong or its Windows, what compatability mode do you run yours in?   The last time I do believe it had worked, albeit a bit flaky, was before I went on to fly the Aerosoft Airbus for a while.       I get the feeling FSX doesn't like modern operating systems, several months ago in a effort to resolve IFR there was a TacPack upgrade that I purchased.  I had to uninstall the F6 to upgrade then went through several weeks of uninstall/reinstalling as the missles wouldn't fire or the missiles would show as fired but I didn't see them go, then I would see them go but not firing noise, and lastly they hit the target but you saw no explosion .... I eventually got to a point where it all worked without the TacPack update and I left like that. I had a spare PC that had all the same issues but wasn't easy to fly but it ended up working with TacPack upgrade installed IFR didn't work on it eiher.    Regards Chris  
    • Hallo Michael, das sind noch alte Kacheln aus XP11 mit Ortho4XP 1.30. Ich warte noch auf XP12.10 und das neue Ortho4XP von OscarPilot.   Liebe Grüße, Bernd
    • That may be true, even though there are plenty of renditions of Stuttgart already available. It would be better to do Hannover instead, there is no good rendition available at the moment in my opinion. Sorry for the offtopic.
    • Hol dir mal die Höhendaten von Sonny, hier N47E008.hgt https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y6EOUVX3RqTlwa5qDDjVLnSGxlHBZj1Z und speichere die .hgt in den Ordner ".../Elevation_data/+40+000/", den du vielleicht anlegen musst.  Dann die Kachel neu erzeugen, Ortho4XP benutzt dafür die Höhendaten aus der Sonny.-.hgt
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use